Our friend Barb L is gone

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
i don't know what to say.

she was one of us; a friend. barbel, if you're reading this, know that you will be missed. :(

my condolences go out to her family.

Dear Barb L ;

I hurt for your family's loss, for OUR loss........

..........You have all the answers now.............

LT

I have such a lump in my throat. Be at peace Barb. Todd and family, we grieve with you, she was a lovely lady in every sense of the word.

Rest in Peace, Barb. It's always tremendously sad to lose one of our own. I valued her input immensely.

Not to make light, or mean disrespect, but:
"As I experience certain sensory input patterns my mental pathways become accustomed to them. The inputs eventually are anticipated and even 'missed' when absent." ~ Data (ST-TNG), on friendship

Todd, James (Maidrite) and I both lost our mothers at Christmas time. We have learned not to hate Christmas, but to cherish it even more as we remember how special our moms made Christmas every year. This will be a very difficult Christmas for your family, but I pray that future Christmases bring back cherished memories of your mom. I will continue to pray for you and your family as you go through this difficult time.

Barbara

Todd, James (Maidrite) and I both lost our mothers at Christmas time. We have learned not to hate Christmas, but to cherish it even more as we remember how special our moms made Christmas every year. This will be a very difficult Christmas for your family, but I pray that future Christmases bring back cherished memories of your mom. I will continue to pray for you and your family as you go through this difficult time.

Barbara
So true, Barbara. My father died early Christmas morning 4 years ago and we just didn't have Christmas until a week later that year because I couldn't face it. But with a lot of effort, we were able to celebrate Christmas the next year by making a special part of the day just to talk about him and share memories of him. Thankfully, Fisher was only 3 then and helped us to find the joy in the season.

If you need a place to talk about your mom or just a safe place to "let go", Todd, there are a lot of ready ears and open hearts here for you.

I'm so sorry to hear of Barb's death. She was always sweet and positive and seemed like a fun-loving person. My condolences to her family.

Sending much love and energy to Barb L's family and to our family here at DC who will feel her loss deeply.May we all feel comfort in knowing she will live on in our hearts and thoughts and prayers.

Back
Top Bottom