Our friend Barb L is gone

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I'm so sory to hear.. she always was a joyful spot at DC.... We'll miss her hearty character..
may she find her peace...

My sympathy to her family...

Oh, I'm so sorry... for Barbs' family online and off.... I'm stunned - I feel so selfish, worrying about my dog and her cancer... it's all a lesson that we should hold loved ones closer and enjoy every moment we have together... peace and blessings to All

OMG, and she was the first one to welcome me here....
Prayers of comfort and blessings to all who were touched by her - especially her family

Oh, have I avoided this one, missing my little brother and mother more at this time of year. And worrying about my dad.....
Be with each other and be comforted in the knowing she was with all of you, and that you will miss her.

Blessings to you and your family............

Barb's first welcomes to me was a comment on our shared love of mince pie at Christmas....
I made one in her memory to go with Christmas dinner. Out off the little box of condensed stuff just like we talked about. THe only kind!!!
:)
Miss ya my friend.

Barb's first welcomes to me was a comment on our shared love of mince pie at Christmas....
I made one in her memory to go with Christmas dinner. Out off the little box of condensed stuff just like we talked about. THe only kind!!!
:)
Miss ya my friend.
That's so nice! I know Barb would appreciate what you did in her memory!

:)Barbara

I miss her...
Barb, you wont be forgotten...

And at night you will look up at the stars. Where I live everything is so small that I cannot show you where my star is to be found. It is better, like that. My star will just be one of the stars, for you. And so you will love to watch all the stars in the heavens... they will all be your friends
The Little Prince
Antoine de Saint-Exupéry

I wish I could do something to ease your pain. Praying for you and hoping God gives you the strength to get thru this.

Back
Top Bottom