Our Good News!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Thanks! As soon as we start making some money, we need to start saving so I can be there when the baby comes. I wasn't able to be there when Andrew and Hannah were born. Andrew was 9-months-old and Hannah was 6-months-old when I met each of them. :(

:)Barbara

a huge hug and congratulations, barbara and james!!!!!

a luckier little angel there never was, to have you two as grandparents. i hope you can be there. third times a charm, right?

Thanks! Yep! That's a bun in the oven! This is our 3rd grandchild, but it is the first baby together for her and her new husband Steve. Andrew is 10, and Hannah (my avatar picture--taken a couple years ago) is 7. We are so excited!!!

Mystery finally solved... I was always wondering who that cute little thing in your avatar may be:) congratulations to Nancy and the entire family:flowers:

I love grandbabies!!! The baby is due June 26th. Who knows, maybe it will be another Father's Day baby. Hannah was born on Father's Day in 2001. Actually I told Nancy to have her on Father's Day, and being the obedient daughter she is :rolleyes:, of course she had her then!

Thanks, I raised a clever girl! Here is the latest picture:

Attachments

• Sonogram 11-17-08.jpg
    Sonogram 11-17-08.jpg
    22.4 KB · Views: 171
How exciting for you...You must be thrilled ..Can hardly wait to meet this little one

kades

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom