Our little grand daughter needs your thoughts and prayers

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

csalt

Sous Chef
Our daughter has just phoned. She is on the way to the hospital with our 7 year old grand daughter who has hugely swollen tonsils; a raging temerature and breathing problems.
Our daughter sat up with her all night and is naturally very anxious. Being a single Parent she has no-one to share the burden. Please will you keep them both in your thoughts? She has promised to phone again later on tonight.
I am so anxious about them both.

Csalt,
your little granddaughter is in good hands. The doctors will take care of her and she will be just fine..I do know how scary it can be to have a sick child.
She and your daughter will be in my thoughts and prayers...Some good thoughts for you too grammie and a big HUG {{{{{{{{{csalt}}}}}}}}}
kadesma

Sure we will, CS-----I can just feel for your daughter.........the EM doctors aren't going to mess around---hopefully a shot of penicillin will do the trick quickly and if it continues they can always remove them.......lots of good thoughts and prayers coming your way and please keep us posted as to her condition.......hang in there, Grandma ...she's going to be fine in a few days

{{{{csalt}}}}
I'm sorry the little one is going through this awful mess. Poor little thing. She is in my prayers and so are you and her mom.

Thanks all of you. She had taken her to the small local hospital and been referred on to the major hospital with Paediatric Consultants. They were on their way there when she phoned. Grand Daughter is asthmatic as well.
I know well that God has them both in His care so why do I still feel like crying.It's hard to be so far away from them at a time like this. My daughter is such a gutsy little Mother and I would so like to be able to smooth the way a little.
Thanks again folks.

Csalt,

I'm sending prayers for all of you. I would be very frightened also. It's a good thing that your daughter is strong but a sick child can bring us to our knees.

Prayers have been sent, tonsils are doing their job, I had trouble for years - finally outgrew it! Please keep us posted on this little one! God Bless

Our daughter has just phoned. Little one is being kept in the High Dependency Unit for tonight and possibly tomorrow . She has an infection in her windwipe. They are going to anaeshetise her and put a tube down to get antibiotics into her. Our daughter has a bed right next to hers so that she will be there when little one needs her Mum. I do so pray she manages to snatch even an hours sleep herself. She must be worn out with anxiety but she sounds so calm on the phone . She says they are being given the very best care and she will phone again tomorrow.
Again, thanks for the support. You folks are just wonderful.
img_543827_0_4d896e328eb3758ad1b3412aef446de9.gif

:)Prayers sent. I'm sure she will get well soon.Hope your daughter can get some rest I'm sure she she could use it.

I hope by tomorow she'll be caling to say how well your granddaugher is doing and she is completely fine.

I am praying for all three of you, it's terrifying to have a child sick enough to need a hopital. I hope she is alright.

sorry to hear the wee one's sick, csalt. but she's in good hands, so i'll offer up my prayer that she gets through this quickly, and for strength for your daughter as well.

Back
Top Bottom