Our new baby

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
What a beautiful baby! I'm thinking it is a girl as well. She's so pretty. I'm glad you found each other.

:)Barbara

I think you must be right about that, QSis - I've been doing some googling on cat patterns/color and I'm learning that cats with three colors (calico tabbies) are almost exclusively female.

And Terry - Jerry is a true lover of little kitties. His big, gentle hands completely enfold this little baby and she feels so safe. And of course, so do I. And very lucky.

Thanks, everyone, for your encouragement and kudos.

Karen, regardless of the kitty's coloring, here's a site that can help you "sex" a kitten.

do what we did........we called "Kitty" a female and treated her as such until we had to take her to the Texas A&M vet and he turned "her" over 2 years later and announced that we were sadly misinformed.....(she was strictly an indoor cat).......goodness, how embarrassing.......an engineer and a teacher....two idiots raising a cat with a confusing gender identity problem.......well, HE explained everything about his aggressive behaviour..............

...two idiots raising a cat with a confusing gender identity problem...
Debs, I can't give you any more karma right now, but I would if I could!

Karen, just let Debs look at it. Whatever she calls it, you will know it is the opposite! LOL (My uncle was that way. Almost without fail, if he called a dog, cat, or little kid "he" you could figure it was a girl, and vice-versa!)

:)Barbara

Congratulations, MexicoKaren, on your new furbaby, Milagro. She was in the street waiting for y-o-u, and no one else could have even seen her. No coincidences, only love.

Total kitty person here, so I just went "awww" right out loud.
What a sweet little baby ... just waiting for you to rescue her. LOVE THE NAME!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom