Our New Car (and the mess we had getting it!)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Nice car, congrats! On a Touring car, I can see a nice moonroof, maybe a low profile spoiler but that is it. I wouldn't change the tires or rims or add racing strips, I think it looks good the way it is.

OML Barbara, what a story, I am totally behind the 8 ball on this story and all that happened to you.

It is gorgeous though. I am so happy you're thrilled with it. I would be too. I am happy enough with my new purchase. Y'all didn't tell me you liked mine, that's it! I'm going home and I'm taking my ball with me......................:(

Much happiness in your new blue masterpiece Barbara. Glad it finally worked out.

Whoops! I was watching something on TV and hadn't looked yet. It is really nice! What color did you get? The interior looks really nice and comfortable. That is one of the main things we were going for with ours.

:)Barbara

Whoops! I was watching something on TV and hadn't looked yet. It is really nice! What color did you get? The interior looks really nice and comfortable. That is one of the main things we were going for with ours.

not sure if I have the name of the color right but it's Black Midnight Mist. It's black with a gagillion eentsy beentsy diamonds in it. it's not metallic but it is a lovely color. thanks for asking Barbara. the inside, very comfortable...

Oooh! That sounds pretty! For some reason it reminded me of my flight to meet James face-to-face. It was December, nighttime, and I guess there was an ice storm. I looked out the window and it literally looked like billions of the shiniest diamonds I had ever seen, just moving past the airplane window! It was one of the most beautiful things I have ever seen!

Back
Top Bottom