Our pets

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Lol, Ginny. You have to watch a movie called Best in Show with them. They'll love it.

We have a selection of doggie movies, including one called Show Dogs, but I don't think we have Best in Show. I'll keep an eye out for that one.

Stanley actually named Cadie! One of Stan's favorite movies is called Footprints. About a GSD named Cadie. Whenever anyone said the name, he would run to the TV (his special window to the world) and bark at it, wanted to see Cadie. We figured we would name his new sister after that Cadie, especially when I found out the meaning of the name is "Very Best Friend Ever"...or something along those lines.

From the early days...
5 Cadie naptime.jpg

We said goodbye to our sweet little Angel yesterday. She was a good little girl, never gave us any problems. She gave us 8 years of love. A true lap cat. We were greeted with hello meows, rubs on the leg and purrs every time any of us came home. She was a wonderful mother to Sweet Pea. Her favorite treats were Temptations cat treats, grated parmigiano reggiano & pecorino romano cheeses, green olives a dry oregano.
Sweet dreams Angel, you can rest in peace now sweet baby girl. We will forever miss you.
yH5BAEAAAAALAAAAAABAAEAAAIBRAA7
:(

angel_2.jpg

angel_sweet_pea_2_weeks_1_IMG_0696.jpg

Last edited:
Aw, sending hugs msmofet. It's always hard to say good bye to our fur family. She looks like she was a very sweet cat.

Oh, dear, I'm so sorry for your loss msmofet. Clearly, Angel had a wonderful life, she was well loved and returned that love too. I believe you'll see each other again, one day. It will be a joyous reunion. Until then, may the good memories be of comfort to you.

There wasn't much of her underneath all the floof - that isn't a full size recliner that she was on, so it makes her look bigger than she was. When she was bathed, or rather showered, as I don't have a bath tub, she looked like a drowned rat!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom