Our pets

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
IMG_2174.jpeg

Dragn, I'm so sorry to hear about your sweet cat. One of our cats got stuck in our neighbor's garage a couple years ago. DH found her exactly the way TexMex described. And he had to climb in a window to get her out. (The owner, who we didn't know yet, wasn't home but another neighbor texted him to get permission.) She had been missing 3 or 4 days. I do hope you hear something soon. Hugs.

Many many years ago, I lived on a farm. Huge acreage. I had a beautiful, smart and hugely personable Border Collie. She grew old, and was struggling.
One morning she simply went out into the field, lay down and just passed away. It’s quite common in pets to have a wish to not want you to suffer their passing so they will try to be away from you when they become aware of their imminent demise.
I’m hoping your darling Chatton is still safe and well, @dragnlaw. The very difficult downside to being a pet partner is the reality that you will probably outlive them. It’s hard, and sad.

I'm so sorry, @Silversage! My heart goes out to you and know that I feel your pain. Chico is a beautiful pup and soul too, I'm sure. It sounds like you gave Chico a wonderful, long life...but I know it is never long enough. May the good memories comfort you now.

Hugs,
Ginny

Back
Top Bottom