Our pets

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
That's what Monkey does - pushes her head into your hand. I thought it was just a her thing, but Shreddy does it too! :LOL:

I put her laser dot on for her this afternoon while I was watching the hockey game. I did it twice for five minutes. After the second time, she walked around the base and then laid in front of it. She pawed the spot where the beam comes out trying to make it work. I have got to keep my camera in the living room - this cat is hilarious!

Cheryl, I am so glad Blackee is doing better. I do remember his ordeal. It is as traumatic for us as it is for them when they are in distress.

Monkey was a surprise addition to our family and while her kitten antics are sometimes wearing on our 10 year old dog, Violet, and us, she is a breath of fresh air as well.

Speaking of her, she just came into my office, jumped up, said hi and is now curled up in the middle of Violet's big bed. It is so funny to see this little black fur ball in the middle of a four by four foot dog bed!

Thank you, LP. Yes, it's hard on us when our furbabies are hurt or sick. Blackee has been so funny lately too, he is 13 years old and has just found out that chasing his tail is lots of fun. :LOL: Right now he is pouncing on imaginary prey in the living room. It's just a piece of fuzz. lol

Monkey sounds like a hoot! :LOL:

I am not trying to make this thread all about Monkey, but I had to share this. I decided to sort out my card making supplies and get that part of the room in order. I opened the bottom drawer and got called away. This is what I saw when I came back.

Attachments

• MonkeyDrawer.jpg
    MonkeyDrawer.jpg
    48.2 KB · Views: 191
I am not trying to make this thread all about Monkey, but I had to share this. I decided to sort out my card making supplies and get that part of the room in order. I opened the bottom drawer and got called away. This is what I saw when I came back.

Awwww. She's just precious! And so helpful!

Latté almost got herself shut in the office this morning, I didn;t notice her follow me in, she zoomed out the door as it was closing. We keep it closed for the correct humidity level because of all the guitars. She would have been in there until Shrek wandered in at some point today.

Latté almost got herself shut in the office this morning, I didn;t notice her follow me in, she zoomed out the door as it was closing. We keep it closed for the correct humidity level because of all the guitars. She would have been in there until Shrek wandered in at some point today.

My dog does that constantly with the DH's computer room. We start looking all over for him when he disappears. He will not bark etc to let us know where he is. He just sits patiently by the door until someone comes and opens it.

Wouldn't she start singing?

Dogs and cats are so funny!

I took Azia to the vet today, for I found a lump on her chest. I can't remember what he said of it, but he drew fluid from it and looked at it.

He said it's nothing to worry about and I am so relieved! I think it was sebacious something.

My Azia is so precious. I love it when she farts and tries to run away from it! Ha!

With love,
~Cat

My GSD gets those cysts now and then. The first one the vet cut it out while she sat on the table. Quite the root. The second I squeezed myself to empty it and olive colored goop shot 12 feet across the room and stuck to the wall.
Oh, nobody is eating are they?

My poor little doggie had a bad night. He is afraid of thunder and lightening and wants up on the bed with us, which we allow, rather than having him pester us all night. Last night it was raining, but not storming, so when he started beating on the bed with his paws, DH kept telling him to get back in his bed. Then he started running up and down the hallway. DH got up to see what the fuss was about, followed him out into the kitchen, where his water bowl was bone dry. He just wanted a drink of water! Poor baby. We need to teach him how to turn on the water.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom