Our pets

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Fixed it!

OK...Sorry, not sure what happened!!
Here is Kika, our female 10 yr old Shiba.

img_656397_0_6af9b793b92410096882978efcf1f82c.jpg

This is Kenzo, our 8 yr old male shiba. He's a big boy and is actully too big for breed standard.
img_656397_1_01507651573aa516e0793b6f4e655387.jpg

:) I love seeing all the pics none of them seem worried about much :):)and are they all definitely are enjoying the life of luxury. I talked to my dogs last night telling them how good they have it here and told them how many animals do not have good lives like they do do. They sat there and listened don't know if they got it but they all do know they hit a home run when they came to live with us since all of them came from a not so good situation and they know that we love them. Knowing how much my pets have a great life I still feel so sad and sometimes cry for all the creatures in the world that have no chance for some happiness or comfort. I hope I didn't ruin this thread by bringing this up but I think it's worth bringing up. So at least we can hope and pray that other creatures in the world get better lives as well.

QSis - did you get the cat to match the sofa or the sofa to match the cat? :LOL:

Isabella asleep with her favorite toy - they're like kids!!

img_657623_0_93816fbb5c9786cbe1a985ae7f016a38.jpg

k.e., I deliberately bought the couch to match Bud! I got sick of seeing and cleaning up cat hair on my old couch, so when it was time to shop for a new one, BINGO!

The cat hair is there alright - it's just invisible! :LOL:

Lee

:) I love seeing all the pics none of them seem worried about much :):)and are they all definitely are enjoying the life of luxury. I talked to my dogs last night telling them how good they have it here and told them how many animals do not have good lives like they do do. They sat there and listened don't know if they got it ...
It's not such a bad life, is it?! You're right- looking at these pics you can really see what a worry-free life we've made for our loved critters. Thanks for the nice thoughts.

We adopted 2 cats in September 2007. They are brothers and were 4 years old this last May! They do have a myspace page so the sanctuary we got them from can see their photos http://www.myspace.com/rhadee_n_bohdee so there are a lot more photos on there if you wanna go look!!!!

p.s. instead of messaging everyone, lol, everyone's pets are beautiful!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This is Rhadee:
img_657919_0_c7f4c6cb91863064a552ed3963c82210.jpg

And this is Bohdee:
img_657919_1_a0b9104c96d112a9e0f87fbace532b42.jpg

Did anyone else notice that the last 3 pet pictures, QSis's, mine, and Shannon's...well, the couches really did match the color of the animals. :ohmy:

Mine have made MY life worry free... they have been so healing in some very rough times the last year or so! Whenever i get down, they are there to cuddle with me or do something off the wall silly that you can't help but smile and remember the simply beauty's of life! :angel:

It's not such a bad life, is it?! You're right- looking at these pics you can really see what a worry-free life we've made for our loved critters. Thanks for the nice thoughts.

LOL! i will have to remember that when i go shopping for furniture!!!

k.e., I deliberately bought the couch to match Bud! I got sick of seeing and cleaning up cat hair on my old couch, so when it was time to shop for a new one, BINGO!

The cat hair is there alright - it's just invisible! :LOL:

Lee

Did anyone else notice that the last 3 pet pictures, QSis's, mine, and Shannon's...well, the couches really did match the color of the animals. :ohmy:

Well, what about YOU, elf? Did you pick your couch or your pet because of the color of one or the other? :)

Lee

here is my big boy Tiger who I adopted just a month ago yesterday with my newest addition Chicken who showed up last week loose with a pomeranian (who has been gifted to my neighbor) noone stepped foward to claim them which surprized me. He is a fun little guy I took him to the doggie park today for the first time and he did a pretty good job holding his own with the big guys. Never though I would have a chihuahua but the little guy is a hearbreaker.

this is my kittly Loca a few months ago she was a local stray too she is about 5 months now and I think she will be a pretty tiny cat but is is a wild one. She was not too happy about the arrival of Chicken but she is getting over it and seems to be enjoying chasing his tail around.

Back
Top Bottom