Our pets

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Very pretty kitties, but they don't look happy about having their picture taken. The one on the left looks like our DD's Majik.

They hate being disturbed lol Arwen was looking out the window and I had to nudge her to get her to look at the camera. Or they just want belly rubs :ROFLMAO:

Post-Christmas comment from the sole housecat, name of Moe.

"Did you hear me ask for a new bed? Huh? Did you?"

Attachments

• Moe's Other Christmas Bed 2016.jpg
    Moe's Other Christmas Bed 2016.jpg
    51.5 KB · Views: 91
Post-Christmas comment from the sole housecat, name of Moe.

"Did you hear me ask for a new bed? Huh? Did you?"

Cute!!

I have bought several cat beds. But an Amazon box, a kitchen bowl/roasting pan/pie plate etc. or paper/plastic grocery bag is preferred. :huh:

GG, they are beautiful cats!

Monkey is quite done with the snow and cold. She didn't even try to get outside Sunday. She will be happy to know that it has been raining all day and night and our snow should be gone by lunch.

Violet, on the other hand, will not be so pleased. She loves snow, even the heavy slushy kind.

They are both flopped with me in the office - Monkey on TB's chair and Violet beside me on her mat. They don't like to leave me alone when I am up at night. I feel loved!

I was dumping the pics from my phone to my desktop, so I figured I'd post pics of our cats.

They all have peculiar names and stories thanks to my wife.

Up first, here is Sammy Davis Junior, Jr. :cool: enjoying the heating blanket on the couch.
Sammy was a stray we picked up on vacation in Lancaster, Pa.. He seemed very eager to go home with us rather than live in a hotel parking lot, so we figured he was trying to escape the Amish mafia. Sort of like the opposite of the movie Witness. His real name is Samuel A. Yoder, but don't tell anyone.

Attachments

• 0108171701d.jpg
    0108171701d.jpg
    53.8 KB · Views: 101
Next up, the Big Mush. Not that he is a big mush; he's actually kind of a big, whiny, mama's boy. He likes to sit in the center hall and meow loudly until someone pays attention to him, the he walks away.

Attachments

• 20151208_112528.jpg
    20151208_112528.jpg
    31 KB · Views: 95
  • 20151208_112629.jpg
    20151208_112629.jpg
    32.1 KB · Views: 94
And finally, our 2 new boys - the twins: Ty-master, and Benjamin Franklin the 3rd (I think DW was smoking something when she came up with those names)

Here they are the day we brought them home from the shelter.

Attachments

• 0109171807d.jpg
    0109171807d.jpg
    34.4 KB · Views: 87
  • bundlesofjoy.jpg
    bundlesofjoy.jpg
    31.7 KB · Views: 92
Last edited:
Next up, the Big Mush. Not that he is a big mush; he's actually kind of a big, whiny, mama's boy. He likes to sit in the center hall and meow loudly until someone pays attention to him, the he walks away.

Our Mork is a slightly shorter-haired, less fluffy version of Big Mush. He sort of does the same thing, especially in the middle of the night. He's not the brightest lightbulb in the box and we think he gets lost and can't find everybody else, even though we are all usually in the bedroom, including his sister Mindy. Either me or Craig will call out to him and he'll come running, jump on the bed, see that we are all there in the room and then he'll settle down somewhere and go back to sleep. Those 2 cats had the same mother, but there is no freaking way they had the same father, polar opposities in personality, looks and smarts.

Wonderful cats, Bucky!

Django thinks he's a foot warmer, I need to get a recent pic of him. The guy is HUGE.

I was dumping the pics from my phone to my desktop, so I figured I'd post pics of our cats.

They all have peculiar names and stories thanks to my wife.

Up first, here is Sammy Davis Junior, Jr. :cool: enjoying the heating blanket on the couch.
Sammy was a stray we picked up on vacation in Lancaster, Pa.. He seemed very eager to go home with us rather than live in a hotel parking lot, so we figured he was trying to escape the Amish mafia. Sort of like the opposite of the movie Witness. His real name is Samuel A. Yoder, but don't tell anyone.

Sweet cats, bucky. It looks like, um, you caught Sammy in the middle of something ;)

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom