"Discover Cooking, Discuss Life."

Go Back   Discuss Cooking - Cooking Forums > The Back Porch > Off Topic Discussions

Old 09-20-2014, 08:32 PM   #851
Chef Extraordinaire

i'll have to look into it, but i doubt dw would ever take the chance. mush is everything to her. if the house was burning, she'd save the cat and our son, then photographs and important documents, then her handbags and shoes, then look to see if i made it out or she needed to see if she got the insurance papers.

Meh nom eh noh...doot dooooo do do do.
buckytom is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2014, 01:06 AM   #852
Master Chef

bucky, I would hope your DW would look for you instead of the insurance papers...

Quote:
Originally Posted by buckytom View Post
Remote in one paw, but he needs a bottle of beer for the other paw. Then again, he's asleep. Guess he finished off his brew.

Old 10-05-2014, 12:22 PM   #853
Head Chef

Mindy

Hi I'm Mindy. My favorite things are playing with my brother Mork, scratches and rubs from Mommy and Daddy, playing with my ball toys and playing catch my tail on the step ladder (and other places). I also like to play fetch with Mommy. Yes, I play fetch and I'm a cat. Get over it. Mommy throws the ball or toy and I launch myself to run get it, bring it back and repeat. Mommy and I play fetch until I get tired or Mork butts in. I don't like to play fetch with Mork, it's my special game with Mommy.

Old 10-05-2014, 02:04 PM   #854
Chef Extraordinaire

Hi, Mindy. Such a sweet face you have

Sent from my VS980 4G using Discuss Cooking mobile app
Old 10-22-2014, 12:51 AM   #855
Chef Extraordinaire

Teddy is in big trouble. Spike sort of works in a jewelry. It an insurance requirement. Two people have to be in the store when it is open for business at all times. So Spike does little odd jobs while he sits in there. In the meantime he has gotten quite an education regarding stones, metals, etc. Spike is really a contractor by trade. But eight heart attacks have put a bit of a damper on that. In the meantime the owners wife has four Yorkies. All non-spayed females. On occasion Spike goes up to their house to make repairs, check the electronics, etc. He often takes Teddy with him. Now these females are definitely house dogs. They belongs to the wife of the boss. But the boss is the one who always cleans up after them. Not his favorite activity.

The daughter noticed that the smallest one was developing a large stomach. And she normally weighs only three pounds. So she took it to the vet's office. It seems that this little girl, who is four years old, is going to be a big girl in about two/three weeks and there are four little babies in that big tummy.

Now these four girls have never been spayed, Teddy has never been neutered. And the girls are only allowed to go into the backyard that has a very high stockade fence. Teddy is the only male these girls ever get to see or play with.

The boss is not happy. More mess for him to clean up. But we have been having a ball with one liners. "Spike, tell the boss you expect a stud fee. Make sure you have enough Binkies for the new babies. Who is going to get up for the 2 a.m. feeding? Who is going to pay for puppy support?" And on and on. Spike is going to be leaving Teddy at home for a while until after the babies are up and running about. Or maybe even longer. The boss is not thrilled at all. The boss's wife is thrilled to death! And Spike and Teddy will be lying low for the next couple of weeks. Needless to say, can you tell this side of the family thinks it is all hilarious?

Teddy is in BIG trouble!
Old 10-22-2014, 01:07 AM   #856
Ogress Supreme

Site Administrator

Puppies!!!!!
Old 10-22-2014, 01:53 AM   #857
Chef Extraordinaire

Quote:
Originally Posted by PrincessFiona60 View Post
Puppies!!!!!
Yup! Four of them.
Old 10-22-2014, 02:59 AM   #858
Certified Cake Maniac

I am proud of old Teddy! I love puppies!

http://beinglydia.com
LPBeier is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2014, 11:32 AM   #859
Executive Chef

Quote:
Originally Posted by Addie View Post
Teddy is in big trouble. Spike sort of works in a jewelry. It an insurance requirement. Two people have to be in the store when it is open for business at all times. So Spike does little odd jobs while he sits in there. In the meantime he has gotten quite an education regarding stones, metals, etc. Spike is really a contractor by trade. But eight heart attacks have put a bit of a damper on that. In the meantime the owners wife has four Yorkies. All non-spayed females. On occasion Spike goes up to their house to make repairs, check the electronics, etc. He often takes Teddy with him. Now these females are definitely house dogs. They belongs to the wife of the boss. But the boss is the one who always cleans up after them. Not his favorite activity.

The daughter noticed that the smallest one was developing a large stomach. And she normally weighs only three pounds. So she took it to the vet's office. It seems that this little girl, who is four years old, is going to be a big girl in about two/three weeks and there are four little babies in that big tummy.

Now these four girls have never been spayed, Teddy has never been neutered. And the girls are only allowed to go into the backyard that has a very high stockade fence. Teddy is the only male these girls ever get to see or play with.

The boss is not happy. More mess for him to clean up. But we have been having a ball with one liners. "Spike, tell the boss you expect a stud fee. Make sure you have enough Binkies for the new babies. Who is going to get up for the 2 a.m. feeding? Who is going to pay for puppy support?" And on and on. Spike is going to be leaving Teddy at home for a while until after the babies are up and running about. Or maybe even longer. The boss is not thrilled at all. The boss's wife is thrilled to death! And Spike and Teddy will be lying low for the next couple of weeks. Needless to say, can you tell this side of the family thinks it is all hilarious?

Teddy is in BIG trouble!
Oops! Naughty Teddie!

Is he a Maltese terrier? Some cross-breeds are very fashionable over here. Labradoodles and Cockerpoos being but two that sell for a fortune. Will the puppies be Maltedyorkies? (as well as being a dog a "Yorkie" is a type of chocolate bar over here).
Old 10-22-2014, 03:10 PM   #860
Master Chef

Awww, mini Teddies!

Tags
egg