"Discover Cooking, Discuss Life."

Go Back   Discuss Cooking - Cooking Forums > The Back Porch > Off Topic Discussions

Old 12-02-2008, 11:58 PM   #81
Master Chef

Wonderful fur baby pics!!! GOMK... you have a heck of a family!!!

Old 12-03-2008, 12:00 AM   #82
Head Chef

I already posted a picture of the two sisters who adopted me at Rescue Village. Sadie and Celia--Sadie is beige, black and white and Celia is beige and white. They are my furbabies.

Old 12-03-2008, 12:20 AM   #83
Master Chef

This is my 11 year old Australian cattledog named Skidder. The first picture is him on his bed at my parents. The second is him doing his favorite thing which is hiding in the curtain in the kitchen. He will sit between the sliding glass door and curtain watching all the comings and goings in our neighborhood. He is my best buddy and is currently sleeping on the couch on his blanket.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	P3160015a.jpg
Views:	89
Size:	367.9 KB
ID:	6187   Click image for larger version

Name:	P5150097a.jpg
Views:	98
Size:	325.0 KB
ID:	6188  

Theodore Roosevelt
26th president of US (1858 - 1919)
SierraCook is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2008, 12:23 AM   #84
Master Chef

How cute SC!!! I like the one where he peeking out from under the table cloth!!!
Old 12-03-2008, 12:24 AM   #85
Sous Chef

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrillingFool View Post
Ba-rooooooo! Great dogs, pancho! I like that "grimacy" expression chicken has. Is his name chicken? We found a lost chihuahuahaha, named him Nacho. But he ended up with the people up the street, who call him Little Man. I like chicken or nacho better, LOL.
thanks GF ! yeah his name is chicken... it was because at first he was afraid of everything... especially the big dog.... its become sort of a misnomer though because now he is a little badass instigator...he will always go for the biggest dog at the dog park,, he sort of looks like a chicken too though.... I found him with a pomeranian I called poof but my neighbor named him buddy.. he is a beautiful dog but 3 was too many... i did not mean to keep him so the name was not meant to stick but it did. Nacho is an excelllent name for a chihuahua

I realized looking through this thread I posted them before.. didnt remember oh well
Old 01-18-2009, 08:57 PM   #86
Head Chef

This is one of the best threads, ever!!! I have enjoyed looking at all the fur babies.
Old 01-18-2009, 09:24 PM   #87
Head Chef

I don't have a dog or a cat!

But..............Here is a photo of my little girl.

My sweet baby Lady Ashen!

She will be 9 years old on May 1st. Ashen is a registered purebred arabian mare.

Now for the horrible photos I took with my cell phone.

She is just so smart! The girl with her in the photo was riding Ashen one day, so I decided to show some friends Ashen's birthday presents one year. I had hid them in the car. Well, I was displaying the gifts and who did appear peeking over the heads of the crowd? Ashen!

She is a nosey little girl. When I go in the tack room, she will peek through a 3 or 4 inch crack in the wall to see what I'm doing.

She loves kids and lets all of the kiddies groom her, wash her, etc. and stands patiently while they scurry around her legs and such. She gives them rides on a lead, and they all think they are riding for real.

Ashen is real vain too! She loves fancy tack, and she struts around with her tail up to show off. Here is a photo of her latest acquisitions.

And I had better not pay attention to another horse while she is around! Ashen doesn't get mad at me......she will bite the other horse until I start paying attention to her! She owns me, not the other way around. My job is to serve.
The luster of shiny new appliances can't compete with the virtues of Vintage: namely durability, simplicity, superior cooking and a cool retro look. http://leoladyshousecollectiblesandg....blogspot.com/
http://leoladysw.blogspot.com/
Leolady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2009, 09:26 PM   #88
Master Chef

Aww, she's a beauty!!
Old 01-18-2009, 09:30 PM   #89
Head Chef

Don't tell Ashen, she is already vain enough! But thank you I love her to pieces.
The luster of shiny new appliances can't compete with the virtues of Vintage: namely durability, simplicity, superior cooking and a cool retro look. http://leoladyshousecollectiblesandg....blogspot.com/
http://leoladysw.blogspot.com/
Leolady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2009, 09:38 PM   #90
Sous Chef

Cute puppy leodlady... kinda big for a Lab though... maybe she has some Dane in her?

Tags
egg