Our pets

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Aww, Lyd, my heartfelt condolences. Your love made Violet's life especially wonderful, and vice versa. These things remain as long as we keep them in our hearts.

Hi, everyone! I didn’t realize that we had a pet section. Let me introduce mine. This is our Siamese cat named Lana. Whenever she’s not playing with the kids or following my wife around the house (it freaks her out, much to our amusement), she would usually play with her cat toys or chill out in the living room. She can be a fickle cat sometimes, but overall, she’s a kind and cuddly companion.

@LP: It’s been a month, but I would like to extend my condolences. We also lost a pet years ago (our Pomeranian), and it really leaves a mark, whenever such a thing would happen.

8.jpg

Hi, everyone! I didn’t realize that we had a pet section. Let me introduce mine. This is our Siamese cat named Lana. Whenever she’s not playing with the kids or following my wife around the house (it freaks her out, much to our amusement), she would usually play with her cat toys or chill out in the living room. She can be a fickle cat sometimes, but overall, she’s a kind and cuddly companion.

@LP: It’s been a month, but I would like to extend my condolences. We also lost a pet years ago (our Pomeranian), and it really leaves a mark, whenever such a thing would happen.

8.jpg
BEAUTIFUL kitty!

Our pup has gotten into stealing my dirty socks out of the laundry hamper. We've had to keep the hamper in the bedroom closet but she has figured out how to open the bi fold door. I hear her rooting around in there at about 630 every morning...she takes one sock and goes downstairs...

Our pup has gotten into stealing my dirty socks out of the laundry hamper. We've had to keep the hamper in the bedroom closet but she has figured out how to open the bi fold door. I hear her rooting around in there at about 630 every morning...she takes one sock and goes downstairs...

Rock, that is not unusual. Spike's dog does the same thing. One time when he took him to the vet for one of his shots, he asked about it. According to the vet, the strongest odor of your body for the dog is in your feet, also called your socks. Teddy knows in the morning that very shortly, Spike is going to be leaving for work. He wants to be able to smell him throughout the time Spike is gone. When he started to leave Teddy here overnight, he left one of his socks for him. Teddy likes to sleep in the closet with the sock close to his nose. Neither me or Pirate ever touch it. We don't want our odor on it.

Just yesterday Spike mentioned it was about time to change his one dirty sock. Pirate and I looked at him wondering what he was talking about. AHa! I see said the blind carpenter as he picked up his hammer and saw. Let puppy dog have your one dirty sock. It is an expression of love.

Psycho-poodle is at his dog-sitter's house while I'm gone. He loves it there, and her cat, Voodoo is his best friend. He'll be sad for a day or two when I pick him up on Thursday. :rolleyes::LOL:

CD

Dragn, where ya been?

Rock, your feet are ambrosia... :rolleyes:

Casey, what does that say about how psycho-poodle feels about you?
Bein' gone? Jus' sayin'.

Dragn, where ya been?

Rock, your feet are ambrosia... :rolleyes:

Casey, what does that say about how psycho-poodle feels about you?
Bein' gone? Jus' sayin'.

Oh, he is loyal up to a point. But if he got a better offer from someone else, he'd dump me in a heartbeat. :( :LOL:

CD

Be careful she doesn't start eating them. One or both of our pugs have been known to eat them, whole at that. Thank goodness they have always come out one way or the other and not gotten stuck and caused a blockage. It happened twice before we got extremely careful about leaving socks where they could get to them. I'd turn the hamper around backward, a bit awkward for you, but better than her dying or you spending $$$$ to get a sock removed from her GI tract.

A female friend's neutered tomcat had a thing about her knickers and would steal them out of the laundry basket!

Back
Top Bottom