Our pets

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Thanks. She's a little sweety. Just melts in your arms when you pick her up.

It's been a busy eventful morning (shh, she just stopped crying and went to sleep :angel:)
Here's a few pics of my new girl, Kimber :)
Everybody is being most uncooperative for group photos, especially Petra, who wants nothing to do with her :ermm: And Pierce has the foaming mouth thing going on. Poor guy, I knew it would rock his world :( especially with him knowing she got lunch and he didn't :LOL: But things will settle in soon.

aww, kimber is one fetching girl, and she has such an expressive face! how did she come by 'kimber'?

meanwhile, pierce peers down on the newcomer with a look of studied askance--this pic is priceless, pac!:)

Vit, basically Kimber was a last resort. I just couldn't find any Italian names that grabbed me. And the Romans used way too many syllables, lol. Kimber was a name I had in the back of my mind, so it might as well come to the forefront. And they make a nice looking 1911.

Thanks, Fi :)
The others aren't quite as skeptical of her as this anymore :LOL:

Attachments

• IMG_0314_1.jpg
    IMG_0314_1.jpg
    133.9 KB · Views: 194
Soon they'll be teaching her the best place to dig.

That would be Pierce. He loves to root around in the yard, but it's his yard so I let him and then scrub his nose off :LOL:

Thanks, GG.

I am fortunate in that she is bonding with me immediately. She prefers lying by me feet right now rather than the other dogs. Of course she keeps putting her paws up on the couch because that is where she would rather be, but a few pushes off and she lays right down where she should be.
She sure was raising a fuss when I left the house, but it's all part of the process. She's already familiar with a crate, she just needs to get familiar with her new life.
And I get to practice what I preach in telling people they don't remember how hard it is to raise a puppy :ermm:

Not for two hours at a time :LOL:
Her breeder said she can sleep through the night, so I'm sure she was just whimpering from nerves, but I didn't want to take the chance.

So you fit in the crate, too? :LOL::ROFLMAO:

Reminds me of the day I spent sleeping on the floor with Latté, after she was spayed. Poor baby kept trying to follow me out of the room. Shrek got up and there I was on the floor with her curled up by me.:rolleyes:

Teddy's favorite place to take a nap is under my blanket on my bed.

Attachments

• 101_0228.jpg
    101_0228.jpg
    22 KB · Views: 167
Last edited:
I have a Cairn Terrier named Bailey (though I swear trouble is much better for him) and a Border Collie named Maddie (though shadow is a good description). I'll post piccies once I find my damn USB pen with all our pictures.

Maddie is quite nervous and recently gone off her food, so I'm currently researching homemade dog meals, to see if I can tempt her back onto her normal canned stuff.

Back
Top Bottom