Our pets

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Pierce and Kimber were actually chasing each other in the yard this morning. It was good to see them playing. And Petra remains tolerant, but did give Kimber a bark of annoyance (not a snarl or anything) when Kimber put her paws up on Petra's back, so that was good, too. They are interacting more and Petra is teaching Kimber manners around other dogs.
Last night while I was cooking was pretty cool because Kimber was laying in the living room with the other dogs, just looking around and not sleeping. When I would check on her she would follow me partway out to the kitchen, then go back. Maybe she was picking up that dogs are not supposed to be underfoot when I'm cooking.
So far so good.

That is so cool Pac !!

Dogs have a way of just doing what needs to be done.

I'm so happy to hear that she is earning her way into your pack.

And we can sure tell how proud and happy you are !!

Last night she slept through! Yay! lol
That sounds like she's just fine with her new surroundings. You make a great doggie dad!

And rested in the morning? Hmm, I'm afraid I'm still trying to catch up from when our kids were "twinfants" and we didn't sleep most of their first year. They'll be 33 this December. :ermm:

Pacanis, Kimber is sweet as can be. Love those eyes! :heart:

My daughter Victoria just adopted a rescue pup last month, and we are all so much in love with her! Her name is Bailey, and she's an 8 month old Husky. My son-in-law heard about her immediate need for a home from a friend of a friend sort of thing, and next thing we knew, Bailey had a new home. :) She has an acre of fenced land to run around in, and is so happy. She is still at the excitement peeing stage :LOL: - I went out to see her yesterday and she peed on my shoe. :LOL:

Meet Bailey. Isn't she a beauty? :wub:

Attachments

• 010.jpg
    010.jpg
    47.7 KB · Views: 203

My daughter Victoria just adopted a rescue pup last month, and we are all so much in love with her! Her name is Bailey, and she's an 8 month old Husky. My son-in-law heard about her immediate need for a home from a friend of a friend sort of thing, and next thing we knew, Bailey had a new home. :) She has an acre of fenced land to run around in, and is so happy. She is still at the excitement peeing stage :LOL: - I went out to see her yesterday and she peed on my shoe. :LOL:

Oh, she's gorgeous, Cheryl! What a sweet baby!

Pee on your shoe, meh. Just don't let her see your new bras. Been there, done that, got chomped.

Last edited:
Thank you Dawgluver, Pacanis, and Taxlady. :) Dawg, I read your story and I'll be sure to tell Victoria to keep her bras out of Bailey's reach. :LOL:

Taxlady, no, she's not albino, she just has those ice blue eyes common to Huskies. Albinos lack pigment, so she wouldn't have those dark eyeliner eyes...her eyes would be pink and her nose wouldn't be so dark. :)

She is bee u ti ful. Love her coat. But oh my. Wait until spring when she starts to shed. Looks like she will be worth it though. What a beautiful coat. Give her a big hug from me. And she can pee on my shoe anytime. :angel:

Bailey is a very pretty girl! She looks so regal.

My two hooligans shredded a bird all over the yard yesterday. Blech!

I'm not sure if I every posted pics of my two girls.

Sophie, suspect number 1 in the bird massacre.

And her accomplice, Pearl.

Last edited:

Hi Bailey! She is stunning, Cheryl!

Bailey is a very pretty girl! She looks so regal.

My two hooligans shredded a bird all over the yard yesterday. Blech!

I'm not sure if I every posted pics of my two girls.

Sophie, suspect number 1 in the bird massacre.

And her accomplice, Pearl.

Yup, they look like perps...cute ones, though.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom