Our pets

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
this is sammy:

img_1388735_0_e955d7741c6e0275d19e8d2eecf130b2.jpg

I can just hear Sammy, "Veddy interesting, tell me more about that bacon, Hooman."

Last edited:
sammy is about 4 years old now. we found him dumpster diving when he was about a year old when we were on vacation in lancaster, pa.. he was such a friendly cat that was living with a bunch of nasty feral cats behind the hotel. we thought we'd bring him home to become part of the family, but as it turns out he has feline aids. he had already been fixed, so we figure someone probably just set him free to go to live outdoors. we have to keep him seperated from the other cats, which isn't easy. he lives on the first floor in our house.

mush lives upstairs and is dw's baby. he was adopted from a shelter when he was about a year old also. he is about 5 years old now. he supposedly came from a house where a crazy cat lady had 27 cats in all stages of health and sickness. he definitely rules the second floor.

he already has it, but he shows no symptoms at this time. however, he could infect other cats.

i don't think he minds living by himself, though:

img_1388775_0_cae815366808e70fb65cb13e7450ac5d.jpg

i'll have to look into it, but i doubt dw would ever take the chance. mush is everything to her. if the house was burning, she'd save the cat and our son, then photographs and important documents, then her handbags and shoes, then look to see if i made it out or she needed to see if she got the insurance papers.

Mindy

Hi I'm Mindy. My favorite things are playing with my brother Mork, scratches and rubs from Mommy and Daddy, playing with my ball toys and playing catch my tail on the step ladder (and other places). I also like to play fetch with Mommy. Yes, I play fetch and I'm a cat. Get over it. Mommy throws the ball or toy and I launch myself to run get it, bring it back and repeat. Mommy and I play fetch until I get tired or Mork butts in. I don't like to play fetch with Mork, it's my special game with Mommy.

37240-albums1008-picture6082.jpg

37240-albums1008-picture6083.jpg

Teddy is in big trouble. Spike sort of works in a jewelry. It an insurance requirement. Two people have to be in the store when it is open for business at all times. So Spike does little odd jobs while he sits in there. In the meantime he has gotten quite an education regarding stones, metals, etc. Spike is really a contractor by trade. But eight heart attacks have put a bit of a damper on that. In the meantime the owners wife has four Yorkies. All non-spayed females. On occasion Spike goes up to their house to make repairs, check the electronics, etc. He often takes Teddy with him. Now these females are definitely house dogs. They belongs to the wife of the boss. But the boss is the one who always cleans up after them. Not his favorite activity.

The daughter noticed that the smallest one was developing a large stomach. And she normally weighs only three pounds. So she took it to the vet's office. It seems that this little girl, who is four years old, is going to be a big girl in about two/three weeks and there are four little babies in that big tummy.

Now these four girls have never been spayed, Teddy has never been neutered. And the girls are only allowed to go into the backyard that has a very high stockade fence. Teddy is the only male these girls ever get to see or play with.

The boss is not happy. More mess for him to clean up. But we have been having a ball with one liners. "Spike, tell the boss you expect a stud fee. Make sure you have enough Binkies for the new babies. Who is going to get up for the 2 a.m. feeding? Who is going to pay for puppy support?" And on and on. Spike is going to be leaving Teddy at home for a while until after the babies are up and running about. Or maybe even longer. The boss is not thrilled at all. The boss's wife is thrilled to death! And Spike and Teddy will be lying low for the next couple of weeks. Needless to say, can you tell this side of the family thinks it is all hilarious? :angel:

Teddy is in BIG trouble!

Last edited:
Teddy is in big trouble. Spike sort of works in a jewelry. It an insurance requirement. Two people have to be in the store when it is open for business at all times. So Spike does little odd jobs while he sits in there. In the meantime he has gotten quite an education regarding stones, metals, etc. Spike is really a contractor by trade. But eight heart attacks have put a bit of a damper on that. In the meantime the owners wife has four Yorkies. All non-spayed females. On occasion Spike goes up to their house to make repairs, check the electronics, etc. He often takes Teddy with him. Now these females are definitely house dogs. They belongs to the wife of the boss. But the boss is the one who always cleans up after them. Not his favorite activity.

The daughter noticed that the smallest one was developing a large stomach. And she normally weighs only three pounds. So she took it to the vet's office. It seems that this little girl, who is four years old, is going to be a big girl in about two/three weeks and there are four little babies in that big tummy.

Now these four girls have never been spayed, Teddy has never been neutered. And the girls are only allowed to go into the backyard that has a very high stockade fence. Teddy is the only male these girls ever get to see or play with.

The boss is not happy. More mess for him to clean up. But we have been having a ball with one liners. "Spike, tell the boss you expect a stud fee. Make sure you have enough Binkies for the new babies. Who is going to get up for the 2 a.m. feeding? Who is going to pay for puppy support?" And on and on. Spike is going to be leaving Teddy at home for a while until after the babies are up and running about. Or maybe even longer. The boss is not thrilled at all. The boss's wife is thrilled to death! And Spike and Teddy will be lying low for the next couple of weeks. Needless to say, can you tell this side of the family thinks it is all hilarious? :angel:

Teddy is in BIG trouble!
Oops! Naughty Teddie!

Is he a Maltese terrier? Some cross-breeds are very fashionable over here. Labradoodles and Cockerpoos being but two that sell for a fortune. Will the puppies be Maltedyorkies? (as well as being a dog a "Yorkie" is a type of chocolate bar over here).

Back
Top Bottom