Our pets

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Hi Rosie,

The printer scared me too at first but it won't hurt you and it's fun to try to catch the paper as it goes in and when it comes out. You do have to watch out for expanding wet paper towels though cause they might get you! The servants use them to clean up messes so beware.

Mindy

Mindy, I don't know how my video of Teddy's daughter ended up in your post. But I don't know how to remove it. Please accept my apologies.

That is my son Spike taking the video with his cell phone and calling her. She was still just a baby and terrified of the stairs. :angel:

Some day I'll have normal dogs that won't like getting a bath.

I've been asked by the local P.D. to bring my dogs in tomorrow for a photo op for them. They've taken over animal control duties from another town.

Since we were the first ones to actually go in and renew their licenses they're pretty excited about it. Talking with them while they were implementing all the information into their comps. I gave them an idea to open up another phone line that's just for animal control purposes. Yep scored points there. They want to be able to match up a pics with tags #'s and Home Again chips.

Now getting back to the bath. Trust me I'm dreading it.
My GR is heavier than I am. Foo-Foo is a little on the porky side herself. But at least I can pick her up.

Why is it that every time I give them a bath they fall asleep?
I swear if I wasn't holding onto their collars they would drown.:ROFLMAO::LOL:

Nothing is never ever normal around here.:ermm:
They discontinued dog licences over here in 1987 - bad move. Mind you it probably cost more to administer than it cost to buy - it had been the same price since it was introduced in 1906! There is talk now of introducing compulsory micro-chipping to be done by the breeder which will be good if it comes off - and, of course, if the details are updated when a dog is passed on.

Mindy, I don't know how my video of Teddy's daughter ended up in your post. But I don't know how to remove it. Please accept my apologies.

That is my son Spike taking the video with his cell phone and calling her. She was still just a baby and terrified of the stairs. :angel:
I thought Mindy was a cat! It's first thing in the morning and I haven't had my first cup of tea yet. Don't confuse me like that. :ermm:

The second one is the mother, a Yorkie. Teddy is a Maltese. The last picture is Teddy before he went for his spring haircut this morning. The daughter was born a very dark brown. Her legs are long and spindly and she stands taller than Teddy, her father.
Sweet!

Okay, I was seriously freaking out seeing that video there and was getting ready to ask a mod to remove it (afraid of what was on it since I hadn't watched it). No clue either. Must be a glitch somewhere in the software. It wasn't there when I made the post.

Yes, Mindy is a kitty. She is sitting on the window ledge beside me right now and the tail is whipping furiously as the birdies are in the tree outside and driving her crazy!

Last edited:
Okay, I was seriously freaking out seeing that video there and was getting ready to ask a mod to remove it (afraid of what was on it since I hadn't watched it). No clue either. Must be a glitch somewhere in the software. It wasn't there when I made the post.

Yes, Mindy is a kitty. She is sitting on the window ledge beside me right now and the tail is whipping furiously as the birdies are in the tree outside and driving her crazy!

I've sent an SOS out to folks who are more tech savvy than I to move it to Addie's post, I couldn't see a way to do it without losing the video.

Not really worried about it now that I now where it's from. I was just afraid either somebody hacked my account or hacked the site and posted a not so nice video of something.

Would just like to know how/why it happened, a glitch that should be fixed. If the forums are getting glitchy we should be looking into it.

Would just like to know how/why it happened, a glitch that should be fixed. If the forums are getting glitchy we should be looking into it.
Yup, I understand you want that figured out.

When I first saw Medtran's post there was no video. I was scratching my head at Addie's apology until I went back to Medtran's post. That was a surprise.

It could have been my fault. I can do some stupid things. But I don't see how I could possibly have changed her post. :angel:

Last edited:
It could have been my fault. I can do some stupid things. But I don't see how I could possibly have changed her post. :angel:
I don't think there is any way you could have made that happen Addie. I don't think you know enough about computer software to hack the site or Medtran's account.

I don't think there is any way you could have made that happen Addie. I don't think you know enough about computer software to hack the site or Medtran's account.

Gee, it never occurred to me that it could be considered 'hacking.' Do I now get to live my life in an airport on the 'lamb' from the law? :angel:

Addie, that's "on the lam". ;) Besides, aren't you a ewe, since you're not young enough to be a lamb.

Better be good. Mr. Law might catch you and give you Three Hots and a Cot as Aaron Hernandez's roommate. :ohmy:

Addie, that's "on the lam". ;) Besides, aren't you a ewe, since you're not young enough to be a lamb.

Better be good. Mr. Law might catch you and give you Three Hots and a Cot as Aaron Hernandez's roommate. :ohmy:

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: I can't even spell it right. Just goes to show you how long my criminal record is.

Well, he was transferred yesterday. I am sure he is someones "bride" today. :angel:

Smudge can't "meow" anymore, when she jumps down she cries/whimpers. I'll be taking her in to the vet tomorrow. Poor baby, I don't want her to hurt.

She is 15 and just skin and bones. What she eats is not staying with her, I think her diabetes is catching up with her. She and Shrek are both snoozing, both look so thin...

Back
Top Bottom