Our Two Boys (pictures)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I could not imagine my life without dogs. Dogs were never meant to out live us and I understand that. There is no way hubby is going to tell me I can't have more dogs!!! When Buster died, it was very hard for me to cope. But the best thing I did was get Binks... it helped me to move on and gave me something to smile about watching Binks' goofy butt! The odd part of it all is that when I felt that I left Buster behind, Binks seemed to pick up some of the odd mannerisims that Buster had. And that always kept Buster in my memories. Getting another companion is the best way I know to deal with the pain of losing one.

Bloo Belle of Isabel Flower - a.k.a. BLOO!

The breeder used different colored ribbon collars to keep track of the puppies. Bloo's was blue (duh). She was the fattest little puppy lump of cuteness.

img_599639_0_af16505563ed8d6c768163cd26d4f5f8.jpg

img_599639_1_687d62fcb23e3d805ca5f918e8eb1c0a.jpg

img_599639_2_1cd8daec11f25783db83b2c578449344.jpg

Bloo is very adorable, really makes me miss my Ophelia. She was the greatest dog, followed me around everywhere and very tolerant of the kids.
You have a great looking Bloo Jenkins, I swear they could have been sisters, LOL.

100_0322.jpgNo, they are not a new type of spotted dog!! It was my way of letting the grandbabies have fun!

100_0321.jpgOreo is the Dalmation and Duece is the Lab, or dog from He**!:ROFLMAO::LOL::ROFLMAO:

One thing my husband insists on is when people say their animals, or ours, are spoiled he quickly points out they are NOT - they are, however, WELL loved!!!

Mr. Kitty and Isabella

img_600484_0_7077482df660be9865b0987036055b6e.jpg

Hmm...I'm not sure DayGlo green spots are in conformance with breed standards. Being good with kids is more than enough though!

Reminds me of the time my dog, who has a propensity to rub the sides of her body against any coats hanging on chairs, managed to transfer my florescent green range sticker from the sleeve of my jacket to her haunch.

...Reminds me of the time my dog, who has a propensity to rub the sides of her body against any coats hanging on chairs, managed to transfer my florescent green range sticker from the sleeve of my jacket to her haunch.
Seven or eight years ago I had a beautiful Tuxedo cat named Ariel. Our trash pick-up guy liked us to tape our payment in an envelope, inside the trashcan lid. I was running late for work but had to put the trash out. I got the envelope ready, then put wide package tape on it. I laid the tape sticky side up on the table and put the envelope on it. I was going to grab it on the way out. Before I could stop her, Ariel jumped up in the chair by it. Her tail hit the tape, which was pretty strong tape, and she panicked! She ran terrified through the whole house, through the living room, up the stairs, back down the stairs, with a #10 envelope taped to her tail!

:)Barbara

Heres one of the three:

desktop.jpg

This one looks allot like our other black cat. Fact. I'm not sure which this one is.

The third cat is my avatar.

i attached this in the family pic thread, but, it is also appropriate here. Here are my "Boys" 5 year old Chocolate and Black Labs.

"The Boys" run dog agility every week and therefore are subjected to a lot of joint banging. We were told at an early age to feed Nupro Silver every day, which we have done. I have seen 14 year old labs that have been on Nupro be very agile and in great health. I certainly believe in it.

And yes, they can certainly be The dogs from 4377( turn this upside down) on occasion.

Attachments

• JAC-Bear-Liam.jpg
    JAC-Bear-Liam.jpg
    79.5 KB · Views: 149
Right now I have pics of my dogs under my family album here, but I plan on scanning in the rest of our dog pics so I can make a separate album for them.
Although, I have always considered them a part of the family, or as I once told my eldest daughter and son "I can always make another one of you, I can't make another dog like this one!"

I know this is old but I took the cutest picture of Rocky the other day. He has this thing for being under blankets.

Attachments

• 100_0559.jpg
    100_0559.jpg
    54.8 KB · Views: 139
Back
Top Bottom