Our Vacation Photos

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Barbara L

Traveling Welcome Wagon
I finally uploaded some of my pictures into an album here at DC. It sure takes a long time--you can only do 3 at a time. I wish I had known they were going to be displayed in reverse order. If you start at the end and and work your way to the front, they will be more in chronological order. Not that it matters much. All the pictures in the first album were taken within 3 or 4 days. Believe me, this is not all the pictures I took in those first days!

Most of the pictures were taken from the car, since we were driving most of that time. Quite a few were taken at the original KFC Cafe in Corbin, Kentucky. What a neat place! I took a lot at the Acres of Land Winery. I didn't know until we got home that it was named for the owners, Russell and Willie Mae Land. As you will see, if you care to look at my pictures, I had a total fascination with clouds on this trip. I only shared a few of the pictures of clouds I took. I won't subject you to all of them! In a later album, I will share the pictures of the clouds reflected in our car hood--I think they turned out really nice.

If you look at my picures, I hope you aren't bored stiff! I will post more albums as I can get to them.

:)Barbara

That's the winery where we got yours. A couple nights ago we had the blackberry wine we bought there. It was really good.

Beautiful pictures Barb. I love KFC! My mom met Col. Sanders and had a lengthy chat with him, Oh about 40 years ago. She was a receptionist at a well known hospital in northern NJ and he was there as a patient. He just took a walk and ended up stopping to chat with her.

Great pictures!!!
I'm not sure if my pictures are working.. I have some uploaded but it doesn't say it under my name.
Click on "User CP" and look to the right. I just saw your photo album of various foods. They look great! I have always wanted to make one of those kitty litter cakes! Unfortunately, our dog already thinks the catbox is a cake!

I uploaded my second album this evening. Sheesh, I'm only partway through the Iowa part of the trip! I put that this album was Iowa and Illinois, but only the bear sign one was Illinois.

More to come, but since they take so long to add, it may be tomorrow or late tonight before I get the next one up. :cool:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom