Outing with the Kids at the PS Bankcock

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Maverick2272

Washing Up
We went to our favorite Thai restaurant today in Wrigleyville. We have been going there for 12 years now, and know the owner personally. Unfortunately, she stopped the Sunday buffet do to lack of interest. She has also recently remodeled and revamped the look. I hope it works well for her, I love eating there.
Here are some pics I took on the camera phone of the kids and DW. It was pretty funny watching the kids try and eat with chopsticks:

Attachments

• IMG00001.jpg
    IMG00001.jpg
    71.4 KB · Views: 181
  • IMG00008.jpg
    IMG00008.jpg
    73 KB · Views: 185
  • IMG00010.jpg
    IMG00010.jpg
    78.5 KB · Views: 165
  • IMG00004.jpg
    IMG00004.jpg
    78.9 KB · Views: 155
Great pictures!

Our favorite Japanese restaurant has some chopsticks that are rubberbanded at one end for kids. They just have to press them together. But the pictures wouldn't have been as funny! :-p

:)Barbara

It was a good day, I just loved Abby's (the youngest daughter) creative way of using the chopsticks, LOL.

Looks like you had a good time!
Went out for lunch with everyone Sat, I was SO impressed with my kids!
They didn't whine, run, cry, scream, ANYTHIING!
Even Legogirl!
I'm sure it wont happen again.
p.s., i didn't choose a chopstick place on purpose.... can you imagine LG?
:)

Our only problem was that Abby brought along her stuffed cat (which she creatively named kitty) and just had to walk around and show it off to everyone! The owner kept coming over to our table all amazed that the kids were eating spicy food and she couldn't get her own kids (she and her husband are from Thailand) to eat it until they were practically teenagers.
I told her I figured if they can eat Flamming Hot Cheetos they can handle Thai!

The little 2 ate the Tim McGraw Jalapeno Fritos all week, no complaints.
The oldest ran crying after one.
I give up.
But I got a pic of TIm McGraw outta it!!!!!
YUMMY!!!!

Back
Top Bottom