P A Baker is a Mommy!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Yay! Of course I still want to be first in line to be cyber-auntie, even though she thoughtlessly arrived AHEAD of my birthday.

Best wishes to you and Nathan and Little Sweetie Pie.

congratulations to the brand new mommy and daddy !!!
the baby's going to have wonderful loving caring parents.
and we want pics a.s.a.p !!

Gift

You got your best gift before Christmas! Isn't it beautiful? Doesn't have to come with a card. Be assured you are blessed. The smell of new baby is not available anywhere else but close to the child. I always remember how wonderful that smell was. Just being close to a small baby brings tears to my eyes.The time goes all too quickly. May the joy you feel today grow stronger as each day passes. My hope for you and your family is continued blessings.

Speechless! What a beautiful journey that began 9 months ago... and now, you finally meet your little angel! Blessings to you and your family!

Hugs PA Baker and Clan, We are so Happy That You are Part of Us ! Congrats on the new little one ! WAY TO GO ! :chef:
5.gif
5.gif
5.gif
5.gif
5.gif

I'm so happy for you and your DH.
Take care of yourself, don't try to do to much to soon,
Marge~Dove :) :) :)

Congratulations P A Baker!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! My mom had one about a year ago.

Grace

How beautiful PA - warmest hugs and congratulations!!! :heart:

As we don't have any angels of our own yet, all I can do is pass along a quote that my mom has always kept up in her house, "You will never know the love of a parent until you become one".

Hi gang! I'm slowly making my way back to the land beyond nursing and diaper changes. Just wanted to pop in and say thanks for all of the kind thoughts and wishes. Nathan, Sofie and I really appreciate them. You're the best!:)

We're hanging in here. Sofie's having a tough time with the antibiotic they put her on but we only have 4 1/2 more days to go! She's gaining weight and as cute as ever. I should have more pictures to share soon. I can't believe she's 2 weeks old already today! I guess this is just the start of time flying.:rolleyes:

She's naping and I'm fighting a cold so I think this is a good time for both of us to rest.

I'll be back more soon--I promise. I miss you all TONS!

Congrats PA!! I must of been off here when you had your little bundle. I went to photos and saw the pics...........absolutely adorable!

Felicitations P A Baker from one mama to another. Wow a month old now wow.Someone stop me from saying Wow! babies are incredible, tiny fingers tiny toes. Enjoy every minute.

Back
Top Bottom