P A Baker is a Mommy!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
That is AWESOME!!!!! I can't wait to hear the details PAB! Don't hurry back here. We can wait. Enjoy this time. It is the most special time in your life.

I am so happy for you :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Congrats PA!! Savannah said she was happy that you have a baby now & TC said to give her a kiss for him! Take care of yourself & enjoy your new little bundle of joy!
TgC_emoticon202.gif

Congatulations, PA!! How wonderful you are feeling right now with the precious little bundle!! Enjoy every second of everyday!
bearbb02.gif

congrats and big hugs to the bakers. way to go pab!!!!!

now the most incredible, wonderful, terrifying, fulfilling, loving, spiritual, and most intense part of your life may begin. just trust your own instincts, and everything will be fine.

god bless our newest little angel.

Congradulations PA Baker! Babies are truly a blessing!

Cameron

Glad to hear the little one has made it's appearance. Hope you both are doing well and enjoying each other.

Yeeey Stacey!! :w00t2: :clap: :punk: :heart:

I am so happy for you, cherish the moment with the bundle of luv, and hang on to it as long as you can!! Congratulations!!

Last edited:
Welcome to the world little Baker!!

You and your mommy are going to have a ton
of fun together!!

:heart::heart:

I wish you both all the best, fine recovery for Mum and all the best for the coming life with all the ups and downs it brings....
I only have a german poem, but I like it so much, I`ll post it here... :)

Bettina Wegner

Sind so kleine Hände winz'ge Finger dran.
Darf man nie drauf schlagen die zerbrechen dann.

Sind so kleine Füße mit so kleinen Zehn.
Darf man nie drauf treten könn' sie sonst nicht geh'n.

Sind so kleine Ohren scharf, und ihr erlaubt.
Darf man nie zerbrüllen werden davon taub.

Sind so schöne Münder sprechen alles aus.
Darf man nie verbieten kommt sonst nichts mehr raus.

Sind so klare Augen die noch alles sehn.
Darf man nie verbinden könn' sie nichts versteh'n.

Sind so kleine Seelen offen und ganz frei.
Darf man niemals quälen geh'n kaputt dabei.

Ist so'n kleines Rückgrat sieht man fast noch nicht.
Darf man niemals beugen weil es sonst zerbricht.

Grade, klare Menschen wär'n ein schönes Ziel.
Leute ohne Rückgrat hab'n wir schon zuviel.

Very exciting!! And what a relief for you. Now, after the discomfort and fatigue of late pregnancy, you get your delicious reward...That beautiful baby! Hugs from us all here in Gig Harbor. :w00t2: :heart: :kiss:

Congratulations baker MOM :) Parenthood is a wonderful journey...well, most of the time:mrgreen:

What wonderful news..In all the world there is nothing so sweet as a new baby..Enjoy the little one Pa..I know this time will be wonderful and exciting..Relax and love your baby..The best feeling in the world a nose snuggled into a tiny neck as you hold a warm little body next to you...
kadesma

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom