PA Baker, due date come and gone?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Awwwwwwwwww, PA, she's BEAUTIFUL!!!
I'm so happy for you! Good to hear that you and the sweet little girl are doing good. big hugs to you!!!

Pa, Sofia is so beautiful, it just brings tears to my eyes..Please give her a hug and nuzzle for me and a very large hug and well done for you...Rest and enjoy that little swetie.:)

kadesma...

ahhhhh a perfect gift of love for the world.
She's so cute PA!!! Congrats to you and daddy!

I love the name. My niece is Sophia and my hubby is Paul. Two of my favorite names.

MUMMYYYYYYYYYYY!

What a little cutie pie... and such a pretty name. Glad you stopped in, PA. Hope you and little Sofia are doing well. Come back when you can, and fill us in.

My best to you and yours. :)

Pa i KNEW she would be absolutely breathtaking !!!!!!
i could kiss her all up... can i ????

(thanks for getting a pic up of our new dc member so soon !)

Hugs and snuggles and smooches to all of you....boy this really makes my Grandma fingers itch.....Kansas....I'm comming!

aaaawwwwwwwww! look at thoooooseeeee cheeeeeekkks! precious precious! So happy for you and your family!

shannon in KS said:
ha ha middie, you may very well be onto something..... I love this, so old but too cute
[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
rollbaby.gif
[/FONT]

That is SO CUTE!!!!!!!!! I loved it.

Grace

PA! She is so cute!!!!!!!!!!:) Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:) I also love her name.

What a beautiful little girl...Welcome, Sofia!! Thanks, pa for giving us a look at your precious baby!:wub:

She is gorgeous with a beautiful name as well. Thank you so much for posting her picture and giving us the details. We are all so thrilled for you and your family!!!

many many congrats PA!i'm so happy for you,your little girl looks like an angel,she is just beautiful,and i love the name!
hugs to you and kisses to the doll...

Back
Top Bottom