Pacanis' avatar

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
It looked a little bunched up in front, like there was some kind of device there.

Yes, a bark collar controls barking. Not necessarily "too loud", but more like non-stop, or barking beyond a certain point. Some work by touching the dog physically and some work by spraying attention getters, like citronella.

I hear Poms are known for barking at nothing inparticular and that's why I asked. Plus it looked like one :)

Yeah I can see how it looked like one. He is quite a bit more vocal than my Poodle. It's always just been when he hears our neighbors' dogs barking.

Whoa, I go away for a few days and this is how you guys spend your time here??:-p

Well, here is my contribution:

Attachments

• KatiesBDay 017.jpg
    KatiesBDay 017.jpg
    49 KB · Views: 149
My son got to name her, and he named her Princess. She is a Toy Fox Hound, color white which is not AKC accepted but we like it. She is a year old now, and loves to play which keeps my 4 year old Beagle on her toes! LOL.

Who would want a big dog, when you can have cute little dogs?!??:LOL:...
Big dogs, little dogs, medium-sized dogs--I love them all!

Our dog is pretty good sized (German Shepherd and we think some Rottweiler), but he doesn't eat much at all. I think the beagle mix we had before him ate more than he does.

:)Barbara

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom