Pacanis...MIA

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

JoeV

Washing Up
Well, Fred appears to have dropped off the board, or maybe was released from the board. Anyone heard from him? PM box is full and he's not responding to the local yokels either. Hey Mods & Admins, did he get the boot or just vanish on his own? I miss my partner in crime. Sure hope he's ok.

I was thinking about him last night and was going to ask around today. Thanks for beating me to it Joe. I miss the guy. I thought maybe he was just on holiday but he never mentioned anything and he has been gone for awhile now.

...maybe joev and i could dress up like... umm, nevermind. he might like it.

I kinda figured you for a bit of a whack job, but not a cross dresser. My DW made me stop doing that when the kids came along. Hey...they moved out a long time ago. Time to get the old VS catalog out and place an order. Hope they still carry the 2X sizes.

Buckycan be Clinger. lol
And I'll be Mrs. Doubtfire. Goodness, I love a roomy housecoat...

Gotta run to the bank. Can hardly wait to get back and see where this one is headed.

"IT'S ALL YOUR FAULT, FRED! ALY, ALY IN FREE! GET YOUR BUTT BACK HERE."

Fred, all joking aside--although I love the joking and the images running around my brain are rather amusing (thanks you, two)--come back!!!! Pacanis.......you are missed!

People come and go so quickly around here.... hopefully he'll hop back in soon!

I'm sure he will be back. Everyone needs a break now and then. It's nice to be missed... .makes you feel good!

I left a couple of messages on his profile because I was wondering the same thing myself!

I hope he's off on a wonderful little vacation and will return with great stories and fabulous pictures.

Speaking of pictures, I think JoeV and BT definitely need to post pics....

Well, I don't know how long he's been MIA here, but Monday he emailed me some pictures of his latest smoked pork butt and his dinner plate of two pulled pork sandwiches, coleslaw, a big helping of baked beans with hot dogs mixed in, and ABTs. :rolleyes:

Maybe he's still digesting.

Lee

Lee, if he emailed you, can you email him back and tell him that he needs to check in cause his fan club is growing restless and we are a little worried about Joe and Bucky shopping in the women's sections for their New Year's Eve outfits!

Nah, Just tell him we miss him and to let us know somehow he's okay!

LOL Yall are cracking me up... I am sure Mr. Canis will be tickled by all the concern.... Tis the season for Vacation!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom