Painted rocks...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Lee, I made DH promise me that the next time we go to Las Vegas, we're stopping here!!! I think that is just so cool. I believe that they will be removing this Art piece sometime this Summer, so ...

They were supposed to be removed by now but they are still there and still maintained. The orange barriers have been removed.

Update - bump - I haven't painted rocks for a YEAR!!!
Finally got my groove back ...

IMG_2264.JPG

I found a Rock Painting Kit at Ollies and picked it up since it was four bucks. I've not tried it yet. TBH I am terrible at art.....but this looks sooo fun.
@Kathleen now that you're retired, new hobbies are just plain fun. As my DH says, I now have time to play at whatever I like.
Try it, really!
There's loads of different social media groups dedicated to this. I used Mister Google to get me started and then my imagination took over from there.
Hoa man! I just looked back and I've been painting rocks for five years now.

Kgirl, if I found one of your rocks, I'd take it home and put it where everyone could admire it. You are so darned artistic!
Mahalo, thank you @Marlingardener.
My Mother is very artistic, myself, I wing it. If I don't care for that painted rock, I simply paint over it and start again.
Funny, I went to a garage sale a coupla years back and the homeowner had a bunch of my painted rocks. She said that she just couldn't part with them. She had an old curio cabinet full of painted rocks from all over!

I painted strawberry rocks but I gotta say, painting them is HARD. I really struggled with them. It might be easier if I could have had more time and relaxed through them. I love the ones on this thread.

Back
Top Bottom