Panty Vents

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
After laundry, I told DH we both needed new undies. The elastic in his boxer/ briefs is shot. He said, no, they've now gotten to the really comfortable stage.

Fine with me. I did tell him about the car accident thing we all heard from our mothers.

Our hubbies must be related. I tried to throw out one of his white undershirts because the neck was hanging literally by a few threads - there were more holes than attached pieces. He said he liked it that way....but never explained why.

They are comfy and they don't chafe or ride up.

Actually I quite agree but not on quite the same garment. Just before my Dad passed away, I bought him 1/2 a dozen new pairs of pajama pants. He wore them as clothes because he was sitting all the time and they were comfortable. I had already washed them so I couldn't take them back and I have found they are super comfortable to wear around the house. I have even gotten away with wearing the stretch ones to the grocery store! Haven't tried briefs yet but just might! :)

LPBeier said:
Our hubbies must be related. I tried to through out one of his white undershirts because the neck was hanging literally by a few threads - there were more holes than attached pieces. He said he liked it that way....but never explained why.

Oh, lord, don't get me started on undershirts and T- shirts!

I find it funny that I like all-black underwear, DH gets multicolored. Male Peacock, with really saggy undies.

Kids wear pajama pants to school all the time. It used to be just for special "dress-up" days during homecoming but now its every day.

Cindercat said:
Kids wear pajama pants to school all the time. It used to be just for special "dress-up" days during homecoming but now its every day.

I know what you mean, Cindercat! They are so comfortable, if I was a kid, I'd wear them too!

Last edited:
I did laundry last night and found several underwear that would fit this category - from both of us! Sorry, no pictures. :blush:

I did laundry last night and found several underwear that would fit this category - from both of us! Sorry, no pictures. :blush:

Y'know, you could have posted and just pretended you found them on the Net. Now if you ever post pix we're going to know whose they are! ;)

I think I'm learning way too much about all of you! :LOL::ROFLMAO::LOL:

How do you know when a woman has fully matured and is not influenced by the fashions of the day? When she finally gives in to the realization that granny panties are a lot more comfy than the sexy stuff! :LOL:

Ya know, LP,

I usually toss those away at the laundromat...heaven forbid I throw away dirty, holey undies.:rolleyes:

I am just so proud of myself. Today I threw away a nightgown that was threadbare and had holes in just the right places. I had to make sure i had on undies whenever I wore it. It used to have long sleeves. I cut them off long ago. Hard to do dishes with them. And it had a pocket. Loved that pocket. Kept a tissue in it so I could wash it and make snow when I shook it out. :angel:

Ya know, LP,

I usually toss those away at the laundromat...heaven forbid I throw away dirty, holey undies.:rolleyes:

First of all I DID wash them - it was in folding I noticed them and second, I don't have the "luxury" of leaving them at a laundromat....I do laundry at home :D

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom