Panty Vents

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
First of all I DID wash them - it was in folding I noticed them and second, I don't have the "luxury" of leaving them at a laundromat....I do laundry at home :D

Luxury:LOL::ROFLMAO::LOL::ROFLMAO: The only luxury is I get to use as many washers and dryers as I want.

Luxury:LOL::ROFLMAO::LOL::ROFLMAO: The only luxury is I get to use as many washers and dryers as I want.
Nice thought. I have to wrestle DH for my turn at the washing machine and dryer. Every time I start the durn thing up it set alarm bells off and he comes running with a are ya done yet???:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
kades

I feel like it's a luxury at times like after the Hurricane when I had several loads to do. I was able to get them all done in a couple of hours instead of having to take all day.

I feel like it's a luxury at times like after the Hurricane when I had several loads to do. I was able to get them all done in a couple of hours instead of having to take all day.

If it is a decent laundromat I actually used to enjoy it. Like you say you can use several machines and I love to people watch and that is a great place to do it! :angel:

I'm lucky that the laundry is downstairs. They have camera surveillance, so I feel comfortable coming back here to wait while things are running.

They also use a card system, so I don't have to worry about maintaining a supply of quarters. Just put the card in a machine along with $5, $10, or $20 and it's added to the card. $1 to wash and $1 to dry.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom