Party crasher in the house

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

texasgirl

Master Chef
Just peeking in to check on everyone and say HELLO!!!!

Hope all here are well. I think about a lot of you everyday and are still in my prayers! I've missed all of you!!:flowers::heart:

Doing great Alix! Never been happier. The saying that people don't change isn't always true. I have a husband that helps me with everything, goes with me everywhere now, even to the grocery store every week, we talk more than we have ever talked. The boys have had their troubles, but, we worked through those and he's even calmed down with them too.

I'm so glad sweetie. Prayers were definitely answered for you then. Sometimes all it takes is understanding what you might lose. HUGS!!!

I left him for a week and that's all it took, lol. we haven't argued once. when I clam up, he makes me talk and we work through whatever it is. It is definitely better now.

Thats just the best news. I'm so glad you're happy. How are his throat issues going?

The same. He still chokes. The Gastro flat out told him he doesn't know what to do for him and doesn't know what is going on. He has some meds that relaxes the muscles, but, it doesn't let him eat much. He can eat chicken. He has to eat anything very slowly. He misses veggies, salads and stuff like that. I blend most of his foods. I have to make a lot of processed foods now so that he can eat. Horrible diet, but, at least he can eat more.

Thats just the weirdest thing. Have they looked at any kind of psychological connection at all? Or is it for sure physically based.

TG, it is so good to see you here and hear that things are so much better for you. I had missed seeing you but didn't know if it was because I was here less often or you were. I'm so glad that you are doing so well and hope they find out what the problem is with your dh and get it straightened out soon. Take care.

Back
Top Bottom