Paul McCartney's birthday today

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Yes, and in the throes of a messy divorce. His wife, known to the tabloids as Lady Muck kartney, has been pilloried in the press ever since he announced he was divorcing her.... OK, she may have a less than shining early life, but that was all WAAAY before she met and married him. What she has achieved after losing her leg and founding her charity has to be admired.

Ishbel said:
Yes, and in the throes of a messy divorce. His wife, known to the tabloids as Lady Muck kartney, has been pilloried in the press ever since he announced he was divorcing her.... OK, she may have a less than shining early life, but that was all WAAAY before she met and married him. What she has achieved after losing her leg and founding her charity has to be admired.

I agree with you Ishbel, she has alot going for her for sure. :)

I liked them all :) Dont care for Yoko, but I did like Linda McCartney. I have her cookbook :)

Not that my opinion matters to them, but I believe that separation and divorce is hard on any relationship where there was real love and caring in the beginning which I believe there was--hope that they can be left alone long enough to work things out for the benefit of everyone---the daughter they have is the most important issue right now.

Back
Top Bottom