Peace On Earth

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I've got the jello shots!

I'lll also bring brownies.

How about I bring the smoker and toss a turkey in it, too??

I've got 6 extra lawn chairs.... and a limbo pole, somewhere:wacko:

I'll bring our home grown tomatoes and the best corn on the cob anywhere. :rolleyes: And we better have some home made apple pie.:)

I've just about run my self ragged all afternoon...What with gathering up all the stuff for the Juleps, running around borrowing enough wash tubs to ice down two truck loads of beer...I am whooped!
I did find copious amounts of O.J. and Champagne...any ideas what to do with it?:ermm:

-DEADLY SUSHI- said:
Peace. We want peace. Its not easy. Can't we ALL just BBQ and have a few beers? :neutral: Everyone knows....... beer and smoked meat would cure all relations. :chef:

That works for me, however my preference would be a beach party with a New England clam bake ( lobster, clams, mussells, etc) so I would set up my bbq area next to you so we all can go between the two venues, and some boogie boarding! (Ok, Im pretending it's summer and the water is warm):LOL:

amber said:
That works for me, however my preference would be a beach party with a New England clam bake ( lobster, clams, mussells, etc) so I would set up my bbq area next to you so we all can go between the two venues, and some boogie boarding! (Ok, Im pretending it's summer and the water is warm):LOL:

Amber...

Bring the N.E. clam bake stuff..bbq pits are ready to go.... There is a large lake very close by...I could have several loads of sand brought in for you to make a beach...Heck I'll even throw in a couple of beach umbrellas.....boggie boarding might present a problem:ermm: ..Let me work on that one!:LOL:

Back
Top Bottom