Peanuts In Your Coke

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Uncle Bob do you ever put Boston Baked Bean Candy in your coke? :idea:

Uncle Bob make sure people don't use the red skins or hot n' spicy! :sick:

Uncle Bob: mouth full of peanuts, swig of coke, swirl in mouth and chew!!!
That's how the kids do it nowadays. :punk:

Gosh Miss StirBlue I'm still a kid :ermm: I just pour those goobers in the bottle and enjoy them. What's aggravating is when ya run out of Coke and there's a couple of peanuts stuck in the bottom of the bottle. It can become a real challenge to get those little devils to turn loose.:LOL:

I remember this, except we used those little spanish peanuts... that is soooooo goooooood!!!!! Katie... beer and m&m's is about the strangest thing I have ever heard!!! It don't even sound good but I am not one to knock something till I have tried it, so I will get back with you on that when I do.

I have had folks look at me like I was sick when I spread peanut butter on my celery or carrot sticks.

Ahhh, what memories!!!

Being from Texas, we had to have a lot of salt to make a map. We started eating it on Monday and we only had enough to make Oklahoma by Friday!:wacko:

The kids make dough maps in Illinois so I have received many Iowa maps! :ermm:

I have sent M&M & Skittles to school for solar systems projects but I have not got one yet. :LOL:

sattie said:
I have had folks look at me like I was sick when I spread peanut butter on my celery or carrot sticks.

Sattie, many years ago when our children were small, we used to serve them a snack we called "ants on a log." It was celery sticks spread with peanut butter sprinkled with raisins, so your peanut butter/celery thing isn't so weird or unheard of. At least here in the U.S. It was also served as a school snack to the children.

Katie E said:
Sattie, many years ago when our children were small, we used to serve them a snack we called "ants on a log." It was celery sticks spread with peanut butter sprinkled with raisins, so your peanut butter/celery thing isn't so weird or unheard of. At least here in the U.S. It was also served as a school snack to the children.

I used to do that all the time!

Yea, that is what I mean, most folks seem to have heard about it, but then I come across those few that are like "WHAT??? Peanut-butter and celery???"

I actually have been snacking on that the last several days after years of not eating it.

I'm curious. Does the peanuts make the coke taste better or does the coke make the peanuts taste better and why do I feel like I'm being set up for an explosion in my face if and when I mix the two together? ;)

I must be weird as I was one of the few that did not like peanuts in my Coke as a kid; my friends did though. M&Ms with beer isn't bad but I prefer ginger snaps.

RMS said:
I'm curious. Does the peanuts make the coke taste better or does the coke make the peanuts taste better and why do I feel like I'm being set up for an explosion in my face if and when I mix the two together? ;)

:LOL: I promise no explosion! No tricks! It's just good together!

I can honestly say I've never heard of anyone putting peanuts in their coke untill now. I don't really drink soda anymore but even so, it doesn't sound very appealing haha.

Peanut butter & celery is a different story though. I haven't done that for so long!

I have not done it since high school, but the flavors seem to compliment each other, it is like they were meant for each other.

Back
Top Bottom