Penguins!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

cave76

Washing Up
I just love watching movies/shows about penquins. Except for Mr Popper's Penquins, but mostly because I don't like Jim Carrey.

I even liked the production (was it PBS?) that chronicled the Emperor penguin and the way they took care of the egg and chick. It was almost brutal watching at times. I particularly liked the fact that it was the male that had to stand there with the egg on it's feet.;)

If you like penquins, what are your favorite shows? (Oh, have to say, I'm not fond of shows that dress up animals. I like them in their natural beauty. That's just me.)

Last edited by a moderator:
I really love animal shows. I'm really impressed with how the penguins manage to raise young under such conditions. They make a good case for getting along together.

My favorite animal shows are on NatGeo Wild, and Animal Planet. I'd rather watch our planets beautiful wild animals than watch anything with just people. I hope that our conservation efforts will keep them safe and healthy as members of this earth.

I really love animal shows. I'm really impressed with how the penguins manage to raise young under such conditions. They make a good case for getting along together.

My favorite animal shows are on NatGeo Wild, and Animal Planet. I'd rather watch our planets beautiful wild animals than watch anything with just people. I hope that our conservation efforts will keep them safe and healthy as members of this earth.

Me too Zhi. Every morning, (even though they are on their fourth or fifth rerun of the series) I watch the Cats Diaries. I am fascinated with the cheetahs. I even can recognize them by name now. I usually watch the Nature Show on PBS.

I love how the penguins huddle in the worst storms, and then they rotate so all of them with an egg or chick sitting on their feet get a turn in the middle where it is warmer.

I don't get Nat. Geo. Wish I did. But sooner or later they show up on PBS. Then I get to see them.

PBS and Animal Planet are on the top of my list of shows to watch. :angel:

Big Cat Diaries are always on in the mornings. I usually don't like reruns, but I'll watch these gladly any time.

This is the only show where I don't mind the people on the screen. They aren't camera hogs like some shows (Brian Cox and Casey Anderson). I dislike their constant hogging of the camera. I always feel like they are just blocking my view and rarely watch any shows of theirs.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom