Personal/DNA test

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Since I had the time to waste...

Kind of fun & entertaining.Overall though, I thought the results were pretty accurate, considering how quickly I ran through the questions!!

ME TO, TATTRAT! And me too, who would have?

Animated Leader

Your solid grounding in the practicalities of life, along with your self-assuredness and your willingness to appreciate new things make you a LEADER.

Thanks LadyCook, that was fun.

Advocating leader is what mine was.

I THINK IT LIED TO ME

Masculinity = 40% bull freakin crap. Just cuz shoe shopping takes me 3 hours doesnt mean a thing. I need some ice cream!

I am a Respectful Idealist. Pretty good with the definitions. Still looking at some of the coloured boxes. Nice to know that as I sit here in my dodgy t-shirt and baggy trackie-daks, that I am highly feminine!! LOL

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: I don't know how masculine you are but I sure wanna go shoe shopping with you, LT!

Yeah im picky bout my shoes. I can be done shoe shopping in as little as 5 minutes or as long as two hours. This last time has been the longest. I am specifically looking for a nice pair of VANS that dont have all the designs on them. So far three places i have been to dont have anything i like. Plus im size 13 so that makes it a bit harder.

here is what my shoes look like right now. I have to wait till i pay for school before i buy a piar. LOL, i have had these for over two years.

Attachments

• my dead shoe.jpg
    my dead shoe.jpg
    55.5 KB · Views: 167
I am a Respectful Idealist. Pretty good with the definitions. Still looking at some of the coloured boxes. Nice to know that as I sit here in my dodgy t-shirt and baggy trackie-daks, that I am highly feminine!! LOL
HEY, dont be hatin. I dont know why it says im highly feminine. wish i knew..

Benevolent inventor. I guess it was pretty accurate. What I think is funny is that you can buy a t-shirt with your "dna" on it. That way no one has to bother to get to know you, they can just read your t-shirt! lol!

Nice duct tape on the shoes, LT. Very masculine if you ask me.

I have tried about 6 times to take it but can't complete it. The first time the hotel internet messed up. Since then, I can get as far as about page 9 and my IE messes up. I will have to try again later. Sheesh.

:huh:Barbara

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom