Pet Peeves

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
:)One of my pets peeves is when there is a bowl of mixed nuts and someone comes along and picks with teir dirty filthy hands thru the bowl eating all the pecans,cashews first leaving nothing put peanuts and such.DH does this at home with the can of mixed nuts I keep. Irritates me to no end not only is it nasty but just plain selfish with no regard to others that might want some.

I also have a nut picking husband, now he gets his can and I get mine, his last a week, mine a month ! :ROFLMAO:

My pet peeve for 2007 and probably 2008 is calling Custumer Service/relations/support/etc, and not being able to understand the person on the other end of the phone!!! Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!!

My pet peeve for 2007 and probably 2008 is calling Custumer Service/relations/support/etc, and not being able to understand the person on the other end of the phone!!! Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!!

I pretty much hang up when I have to concentrate too hard. I don't care how long I've been on hold. I am not good understanding some dialects.
There's a joke that goes along with this, but it's probably not PC :ohmy:

:)DH has no concept of time I'm a get it done yesterday do it as efficiently as possible type person.DH takes his time I cant stand riding in the truck with him he drives soo slow makes me batty.I dont ride around the ranch with him anymore because when he says it will only be an hour it turns in 4 hours.:mad:I finally told him Im not your da** truck bunny we have dogs that are more than happy to ride with you all day long.:LOL: He does this to our friends also says they will just go out for the morning and not come back till late afternoon:mad:

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom