Pet Pictures

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Don't let the gills and fins throw you, fish have definte personalities too. I love all my fish. here's one that we have at our store. We had our customers come up with names we pick the winner tonight.
fishy.jpg

SizzlininIN said:
gorgeous dogs pacanis..........I haven't ever seen any of them before are they a rarer breed?

Thank you very much for the comps on my dogs!

Presas (real ones) are pretty rare and registered with the American Rare Breed ***., RRs are somewhat rare, but if you pay close attention you see them in a lot of commercials now, a long haired GSD is technically a faulted dog due to the coat, so you don't see many. I think they are flashy looking though.

Renee Attili said:
Don't let the gills and fins throw you, fish have definte personalities too. I love all my fish. here's one that we have at our store. We had our customers come up with names we pick the winner tonight.
fishy.jpg

Oh I agree.......I had a goldfish that I adored and had him for quite some time. When he suddenly died DH tried to quickly replace him with a different one (not the same kind) and it was a sweet jesture but no other fish was going to take that ones place. Unfort., the new one died within a few days. So no fish for me for 3 years now. When we finish this back room DH and I were just talking that we'd like to get a really nice medium-large tank cause we both truely love watching them.

jkath....their adorable....are you sure that was the cats favorite team....it didn't look too pleased ;) . And your dog......oh that sweet face I bet she's a lover girl.

ha, ha.... I guess you can't abbreviate association :LOL:

Very soulful eyes on your girl jkath :)

I want to post a picture of my dog - can someone tell me in plain English how to insert a picture into my post?

THANKS!

Toots said:
I want to post a picture of my dog - can someone tell me in plain English how to insert a picture into my post?

THANKS!

Toots - follow these directions and if you have ANY questions please feel free to PM me.

Here is a picture of my little Buster in his favorite spot. He is lounging in the sunshine on our bed. Look closely and you'll see little cat ears near him (thats our cat Walter - they snuggle in the sun together)

pacanis said:
ha, ha.... I guess you can't abbreviate association :LOL:

Very soulful eyes on your girl jkath :)

I do believe she's a human in a dog suit!
Sizz, yep, little Cypress doesn't much care for football, but it was pretty silly.
She's more of a Nascar fan....(when she chases my kids' remote control cars all over the kitchen):LOL:

Toots said:
Here is a picture of my little Buster in his favorite spot. He is lounging in the sunshine on our bed. Look closely and you'll see little cat ears near him (thats our cat Walter - they snuggle in the sun together)

He's so cute!! He looks like a big baby too.

P.S. Your wall color is the same color I had in my old house with lighter and darker versions in other rooms too.

Dixie. Hades on wheels.

dixie2.jpg

48157517_0cd041c576_o.jpg

131130115_a375f714cf.jpg

Sparky, the dork dog.

sparky.jpg

Havana, the big red banana...

131288567_d4c45639d8.jpg

Wickett. I miss her like I've never missed a dog. She was the People Puppy.

MVC-001S.JPG

Shelby. She was perfection.

MVC-693S.JPG

Hazmat. My little Mattie was one of the best dogs you could ever hope for.

mattie.jpg

That second pic of Dixie is a real keeper, and the one of Wickett (Corgi?)

fishy.jpg

The name we picked from all of our customer suggestions is; ( keep in mind we are a grilling store) Pork Chop! Suggested by one of our youngest customers. So everyone meet Pork chop.

These are great pet shots - I am loving seeing everyone's furry (and not so furry!) pets....so cute!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom