Pet Pictures

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Here Are My "Kids"

Snakey-Snake

Ta- Ke (Golden/Sheltie Mix)
Brewtus (Aulstralian Cattle Dog)
Mack (Black Mouth Cur)

A Few of My Fish

Ashlar

Ardy (Holstiener/Trakhener cross)

Thomas the tom cat

Davie the Cute

Ugh (greyhound/shepard mix)

These are my babies.

This is my cat Sam. We saved him from being thrown in a river by my old boss. He is the dad of my other two.
x1pGg9EMswqL-8dAM25KhzIVuC6EmkHYZ14kV_oNlkTBdLWaGcwFfBaYcUu0UPfygtouwZPnEqCpDY5U2UGn59lOb8cLf0t8T5_KTap7iCurNBruG7O3V1Fdziys_8trYUBtGwZzTk--TL_ufGFkom9LXkRFvbobhPw

This is my baby Liono. Those of you who watched Thunder Cats know where the name came from!
x1pGg9EMswqL-8dAM25KhzIVuC6EmkHYZ14kV_oNlkTBdJnSZHzOm8oLjPe0pItVVn5awIsYmwwsT2t63uaxZZla3fD7xI2nL-mRoo0Av8goNpZb1eCE-Wsa5enlORB-Y5reQKizeICGPPOMOCjsKBQGA

This is my cat Lurkey. She is Liono's sister. They love to play with each other and have a great bond. I have so many great pictures of them but I didn't want to take up a lot of room!! She is much bigger now but this is one that I thought was great. She lays like this all the time. Does anyone else's cat do this?!?!
x1pGg9EMswqL-8dAM25KhzIVuC6EmkHYZ14kV_oNlkTBdK0zyhaytyTEkojoNy1YZ0jTPB2aaWyA_yZKZ3RsEjCb8Rb37PDIFpijt5wZKHbHRCISMYlLLrhmWNH_F-6wEmWbmxNBHgKhYl6eUE0rAE1XyklGJPGPJYV

Last edited:
Yes Katie...that is Miss Dove better known to AKC as Little Foxy Lady Dove. People guess that she is a Pomeranian instead of a Long Hair Chihuahua.

Hey a Black Mouth Cur! That's what "Ol Yeller" was.

No, I have never seen a cat lay like that.... dogs yes, cats.... never. That's good :)

I so enjoy looking at all the pictures. I presently do not have a pet. My two kitties died a couple of years ago and since my dh has been very sick, I decided to wait. Now, my dh is better and we plan to adopt a kitty, this spring. I can't wait!!!!
I'll be posting pictures when Frank is adopted. It will be named Frank no matter what the sex. That's what my dh wants.

You just knew the DC pets were going to be cheerful looking critters, eh? Its great looking at pictures of them all.

Renee Attili said:
Here Are My "Kids"

I used to ride Open Jumpers, Internationally - and this cross was my dream horse!

Thank you for all the adoptions and rescues you have made. :)

You all have amazing and gorgeous animals. It so nice to be able to click on this thread and get an instant smile....thanks everyone for sharing.

Essiebunny said:
I'll be posting pictures when Frank is adopted. It will be named Frank no matter what the sex. That's what my dh wants.

maybe you should adopt a dachshund, essie. :)

mrs c., does your old boss toss pets into the river often? i know some people that'd like to have a little chat with him/her...

Speaking of Dachshunds...

Please, tell your dogs not to be jealous. "Auditions" should be coming to your town soon. :rolleyes:

img_407259_0_0baa640d57409aed71b0ee31265e802d.jpg

Oh my! How risque! I shall cover the eyes of all my cats. We no longer have doggies, but I don't wish to corrupt my feline children with photos such as this! :angel:

Or as in a quote from Little Big Man, "Please avert your eyes!"

Vicky, is this what you want our children to see?!!:LOL::LOL:

kitchenelf said:
Speaking of Dachshunds...

Please, tell your dogs not to be jealous. "Auditions" should be coming to your town soon. :rolleyes:

img_407360_0_0baa640d57409aed71b0ee31265e802d.jpg

VaVaVoom.... all she needed was a rose between her teeth. Max is a babe in the woods and thank God because I think he'd be demanding me to get her his number....:LOL:

:LOL:

Come on.......it's tasteful, it's art...and no animals were harmed in the making of this picture! :ROFLMAO: The problem is she has many more poses at different times just like this - she's just a real natural :ROFLMAO:

kitchenelf said:

Come on.......it's tasteful, it's art...and no animals were harmed in the making of this picture! :ROFLMAO: The problem is she has many more poses at different times just like this - she's just a real natural :ROFLMAO:

Is she winking at us too:ermm:

Half Baked said:
Renee Attili said:
Here Are My "Kids"

I used to ride Open Jumpers, Internationally - and this cross was my dream horse!

Thank you for all the adoptions and rescues you have made. :)

He is a dream to ride but can be more than a handful on the ground. He isn't nasty just very "braty".

Back
Top Bottom