Pet Pictures

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
buckytom said:
mrs c., does your old boss toss pets into the river often? i know some people that'd like to have a little chat with him/her...

I don't believe so...he thought he was a Billy Bad a** by saying that. If he didn't weigh like 500lbs (overexaggeration but he is pretty big) I would have taken care of him myself. I don't perceive anyone as being "macho" when you say you are going to throw a 10lb animal into a HUGE river with a very strong current. He was a jerk, anyways, and I am glad I left. I saved Sambo and got a better job. Another happy ending to an almost sad story.:)

SizzlininIN said:
He's beautiful Renee! I love the contrast between the color of his coat and mane.
Thank you. He was actually born all black and over the last 8 years he has gradually lightened to his present "dapple grey" coloring.

This is Bud, my "chubby loafer"

(Yay, your instructions worked, kitchenelf - thanks so much!)

Qsis....my Trinket and your Bud could do a Sealy Mattress commercial together as thats how Trinket likes to lay too. He's so cute!

wild pets

here are some of my wild pets, along with our resident cat...

Attachments

• Dscf3964ghog.jpg
    Dscf3964ghog.jpg
    78.9 KB · Views: 181
  • Dscf3908cute.jpg
    Dscf3908cute.jpg
    27.8 KB · Views: 47
  • DSCF1364 (2).JPG
    DSCF1364 (2).JPG
    276.2 KB · Views: 192
Beth....thats one thing I do miss about our old house in the country. We had a family of racoons....the momma was so cute waddling with her little ones following. We had a lot of deer too and a few possums. The only wild things we see here are a few crazy neighbors and the occasional rabbits ;)

Sizz, I have seen raccoons do some amazing things, like climb up a tree, go out on a limb and drop down into our fenced garden, and I witnessed two working in combo, one on anothers' shoulders, to reach a bird feeder that they eventually shredded to death.

bethzaring said:
Sizz, I have seen raccoons do some amazing things, like climb up a tree, go out on a limb and drop down into our fenced garden, and I witnessed two working in combo, one on anothers' shoulders, to reach a bird feeder that they eventually shredded to death.

Yes they are quite amazing to watch. We had one get into our garage and we didn't know it and DH and I were heading out the back door that went into the garage and one was hanging from a towel that I had to cover the window. I didn't see him and DH didn't till he got up a few steps. That critter was close enough it could of slapped him in his head.....LOL. All I know is I was following DH and the next thing I know he turned quickly and shoved a hand into my chest pushing me back inside. I about peed my pants from laughing.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom