Pet Pictures

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

SizzlininIN

Master Chef
I wasn't sure where to put this because it really doesn't fall into any of the members photo catagories.

I know there are a lot of members that have pets and I so love seeing pics of animals and thought maybe we could start a thread and show them off.

I'll start:

(Cat) "Trinket"........she's my one and only daughter (the only one I'll ever have ;) ). I've never been so attached to an animal in my life. She came into my life almost 5 years ago. The lady that I got her from said she was 5 at the time but hesitated on the age so I suspect she was wrong. I estimate her to be about 12 now. My mom and I went to a rummage sale and Trinket was looking out the window at me with 2 other cats and I fell in love. The elderly lady asked if I knew of anyone that would want a cat because she had to get rid of them because her husband had lung cancer. I didn't go in because I knew I'd be a goner. Well mom and I left and went to a few other places and I couldn't stop thinking about her and finally turned my car around and went back and got her and she's been my girl ever since and always will be. There'll never be another Trinket.

(Puppy) "Max"....he'll be 4 months old on the 23rd of this month. I've only had him 14 hours and he's already captured my heart. He's a full blooded Boston Terrier and he's on the smaller size and won't get any bigger than 15 inches. His little expressions crack me up...... he'll tilt his head this funny way and with his eyes....you can't help but smile and laugh out loud.

Attachments

• Trinket.jpg
    Trinket.jpg
    4.4 KB · Views: 213
  • 2_3_months.jpg
    2_3_months.jpg
    49.2 KB · Views: 199
Trinket and Max almost match....that is very sweet! I posted one of my girls recently, but I'll have rummage on the computer and see what I come up with!

lulu said:
Trinket and Max almost match....that is very sweet! I posted one of my girls recently, but I'll have rummage on the computer and see what I come up with!

:LOL: they kind of do don't they :LOL:

Well, the cats are my girls, my babies....they have come to Italy with us, as you can see they are best friends aswell as sisters.

The dog on the sofa is my Pop, she is with my Mother, and there she is playing dead on the sofa.

The last photo is of another dog but with one of the cats so you can see how big our dogs are :shock:

Attachments

• cuddle.jpg
    cuddle.jpg
    15.5 KB · Views: 206
  • Pop.jpg
    Pop.jpg
    13.3 KB · Views: 194
  • size.jpg
    size.jpg
    39.7 KB · Views: 192
This is our girl Seijo. She's a 5 year old german shepard. She's a wonderful dog but has been having some issues with her body lately. She's still too young to be having so many problems. She loves to play frisbee and hike and run! Vet says she shouldn't because of a slipped disk in her spine. It makes her back legs so wobbley. And it makes he sooo sad when she doesn't get any excercise.

Here she is with Aidan when he was about 9 months old. It's such a funny photo, they both look like they've just won gold medals and are listening to the national anthem. :LOL:

Attachments

• a&s.jpg
    a&s.jpg
    54.6 KB · Views: 210
Hey Sizzlin, my sister has a BT and he is the funniest most adorable little guy ever! Sooo smart too! My husband gives her a hard time for making him wear little sweaters! But he has to, he gets too cold without them in the winter!!! :-p

My furry friend is Raisin, a Rhodesian Ridgeback/Airdale Terrier that I rescued when she was 6 months old. She is now 8 and I brought her over to England with me! I wouldnt have moved without her!!

In her garden last summer, annoyed cause I wanted a picture!
img_404182_0_12c8c29e260d1c23751642c18d215995.jpg

Last edited:
I just want to say that I love seeing your babies!!! Such cute pics!

Here is Buster, my first chihuahua... RIP.... he passed about 3 or 4 years ago.

img_404186_0_9143e479bc9da6c96cea0dca3d8b430b.jpg

This is Boots (Booter), he is gettin kind of old, about 14 years now. He is a gem!!

img_404186_1_e9f42525bd7bc4b58e1a207080a1c615.jpg

And here is my boy Binks! This guy keeps me on my toes and keeps me smiling!!

img_404186_2_3e45da08d02532bba347305efc9db5af.jpg

Ohhh.... all of your babies are so adorable.
Lulu....I love the closeness your cats have and that picture captures it. And I cannot believe how big your dogs are....what kind are they? All of them are beautiful.
Corazon....Seijo is extremely handsome. I bet it so hard for him to watch the kids romp around and he is limited....poor guy.
Redkitty.....I've never seen a dog like yours, nor heard of one.... is it a common breed here in the U.S.? She's beautiful and a girl after my own heart..... I don't like my pic taken either.
P.S. I love her name.
Sattie....your Chi babies are little cuties. Boots looks like he's posing for a calendar...LOL!
Well Trinket and Max have officially met and I've played referee several times. Trinket has a mightly right hook let me tell you. In fact, when I brought her home the first time and after finally coming out of hiding for the first day she came out and my youngest was about 2 1/2 at the time and bent down to say hi and she slapped him across the face with that right hook and knocked him on his rear....LOL! No worry she doesn't have claws. Well Max got a feel for that blow too. Trinket came creeping up to him to check him out and Max was timid at first but decided to put his nose too close to her and BAM! Well Max took off a little shaken then I think he thought, "Now wait a minute I think she wants to play".....so off he went back and I had to step in and correct both of them because they were both ready to attack one another. Well then about 1/2 hour later their both inching their way to one another and Max again got too close for Trinkets comfort level. So ultimately now Max is terrified of the big bad cat and is stuck to me like glue and Trinket is in her glory for putting him in his place and strutting her stuff.
But all is well in the household and I'm ready for round 3 anytime :). All in all I think their going to be just fine because Trinket has never gotten that close to any animal thats been in this house before (visitors though) usually she won't come out of our room.

Aren't everyones pets cute? I love them all!

I wanted to put horsey and chicken ones up too, but I realise there is a limit, lol!
Sizz, the dogs are Irish wolfhounds, and we always bred them quite SMALL, because we bred for longevity over size, but a big one can be MASSIVE! Thanks for you kind words about my babies.

LuLu....I thought it had to be something to do with a wolfe.....their gorgeous.

No please add your other pics too..........heck if I still had my little gold fish I'd of put him up too but ultimatly he died and it was a very sad day for me.....who'd of thought I'd ever get attached to a fish :) .

Lulu, your doggies and kitties are beautiful and I looooove Siamese cats. Had them most of my life. They are wonderful. I haven't had one for quite a few years. The last "pure" cat I had was a Himalayan named Topaz. She was a real lady and gorgeous.

The closest thing to Topaz is Ashley, a mongrel, who is my avatar. Ashley has the markings, long hair and blue eyes of a Himalayan, but his mother was a short-haired grey tabby. Don't know who his daddy was since Sugar, the mother, was one of our outside kitties. Sugar was beautiful too. We suspect Ashley's father was Siamese. Even though Ashley's picture was taken outside, he's an inside kitty and a REAL momma's boy.

Love the pictures, everyone. There's a soft spot in my heart for animals. I don't know what I'd do without my furry children.

Here's right before Max decided to first get his nose too close to Trinket....their first meeting. I was too busy seperating them to take the additional....:LOL:

Attachments

• Max & Trinket.JPG
    Max & Trinket.JPG
    51.8 KB · Views: 200
It looks like Trinket has, shall I put it delicately, lost her girlish figure.:LOL: All she would have to do is sit down hard on Max. He'd get the point pretty quickly after that.

One of our indoor kitties, Miss Rodeo, has the same figure Trinket does. There's lots of her to love.

OK, so you asked for them!

The cochins when they were teeny tiny! They are big now, but every summer the hatling arc gets a couple of residents!

My favourite horse. She is on loan in UK. I REALLY miss her.

Attachments

• cochins.jpg
    cochins.jpg
    69.9 KB · Views: 111
  • Tot.jpg
    Tot.jpg
    37.5 KB · Views: 114
ooh, pet pics!

Here's Tursa, she's my oldest now (not counting my cat) after Dart passed away before Christmas (ruptured spleen). She's a Presa Canario and a real lover. She's 3 in the pic, but is 7 yrs old now.

tursa2.jpg

Here's Dart when he was about 4 yrs old. He's a Rhodesian Ridgeback. I'm not sure what I'm going to get to replace him. He had an attitude about him that I really miss. It's hard to describe. But it probably won't be another RR.

dart1.jpg

And here's my baby, Petra. She's a long haired GSD (German line). She's 3-1/2 yrs old and I took this pic last year for an ad I did. She's filled out a little more. She never walks anywhere, always hustling around and always checking in on me every 10 minutes or so.

petraonkuranda.jpg

I don't have any digital pics of Nova, my Oriental SH. He's pretty neat looking because he comes from a show breeder, so he's tall and lanky with a triangular head. He must be 11 or 12 now.....

Katie E said:
It looks like Trinket has, shall I put it delicately, lost her girlish figure.:LOL: All she would have to do is sit down hard on Max. He'd get the point pretty quickly after that.

One of our indoor kitties, Miss Rodeo, has the same figure Trinket does. There's lots of her to love.

She is pleasently plump isn't she....:LOL: and I don't overfeed her and she hasn't lost a ounce of weight since I've had her. She cracks me up because when she walks that tummy just swings. When I got her I went into the little room where she was (laundry room) and the lady had a self feeding cat feeder and there Trinket was reaching her paw up bringing down the food....cracked me up. The lady must of kept her potatoes out there in the laundry room because Trinket goes crazy with potatoes and loves all over them. The funniest thing she used to do when we had the other house was make this god awful drawn out meow when she was coming down the upstairs and I knew instantly each time she was bringing down some piece of clothing she found. I always feared she'd ultimately bring my underthings down when company was present... so I was really good about not leaving those on the floor. Here we don't have the upstairs completed so she doesn't do that anymore.

lulu said:
OK, so you asked for them!

The cochins when they were teeny tiny! They are big now, but every summer the hatling arc gets a couple of residents!

My favourite horse. She is on loan in UK. I REALLY miss her.

Oh how cute. I have a pic of me when I was maybe 5 holding my pet chicken. My dad had the idea to raise them (we lived intown too). Well I didn't realize why he was raising them.... it was or the eggs to eat the chickens themselves. I don't remember but I can almost guarantee my baby chickie was one of them....:( .

I love your horse.....very beautiful. I haven't went horseback riding in years. I think I'll see if we can do that when warm weather hits.

pacanis said:
ooh, pet pics!

Here's Tursa, she's my oldest now (not counting my cat) after Dart passed away before Christmas (ruptured spleen). She's a Presa Canario and a real lover. She's 3 in the pic, but is 7 yrs old now.

tursa2.jpg

Here's Dart when he was about 4 yrs old. He's a Rhodesian Ridgeback. I'm not sure what I'm going to get to replace him. He had an attitude about him that I really miss. It's hard to describe. But it probably won't be another RR.

dart1.jpg

And here's my baby, Petra. She's a long haired GSD (German line). She's 3-1/2 yrs old and I took this pic last year for an ad I did. She's filled out a little more. She never walks anywhere, always hustling around and always checking in on me every 10 minutes or so.

petraonkuranda.jpg

I don't have any digital pics of Nova, my Oriental SH. He's pretty neat looking because he comes from a show breeder, so he's tall and lanky with a triangular head. He must be 11 or 12 now.....

gorgeous dogs pacanis..........I haven't ever seen any of them before are they a rarer breed?

Back
Top Bottom