Pet Pix

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Do you plan on getting him his therapy dog cert? Sounds like he doesn't need it!

I had no idea there were replacement squeaks, will be on the lookout!

I think therapy dogs are under used. Sadie the Wonderbeagle would be great, except she won't sit, stay, or heel. DH is an indulgent dad, but has no discipline, and no follow through when I try to train her. She adores all human beans though.

We have a yellow lab who resides at one of my schools, he has an amazingly calming influence on even the most belligerent of kids.

Last edited:
Patron doesn't stay in one place (and I'm talking about cities) to do any training, but I think it would be great for him AND his Mom. 'Chelle commutes 3 hours to get to work from Spokane, she stays at her Mom's for the three days she is here. That is why Patron spends so much time in Spokane, that's where their home is.

Here he is, Patron used up 3 days of calories greeting me today. He actually climbed right up the front of my sweater. #0 minutes later he had his face stuck in my hair and was snug around my neck, sleeping. We went all kinds of places (in the facility) today. He'll be back next week. Some Pics. The collars are the extra small for toy dogs.

How adorable! What a cutie!

Back
Top Bottom