Pets

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Since Shreddy is a cat and cats have nine lives, if he became radioactive would he not have 18 half lives?

With love,
~Cat

I've changed his type of litter and he doesn't seem to care. I've used the corn husk granules and the crystal stuff and he just used it. I don't anticipate a problem with the flushable, clumping stuff.

Good! Glad Shreddy's flexible.

It just occurred to me to do a search :rolleyes:

Found this: Iodine

This method would keep it out of the water system. That may not be an issue for you, and as you said, it decays quickly. We have a well and we water the garden and herbs from it, so if it were me, I would feel better not putting it in the water system. That's probably not rational, but sometimes I'm that way ;)
That's the best article I've seen. I have recently read a bunch. Thanks for the link.

We're on city water and sewage. I'll be flushing stuff.

I'm sorry your cat is sick, taxlady. Cat's telling me about him. His name is great. I hope this treatment works very well on him and he will be back to shredding things shortly.

MammaCat

Taxlady, can you show a photo of him?

With love,
~Cat
Shreddy stoned on catnip.

IMG_1979.JPG

His glamour shot:

Copy+of+posing+Shreddy.jpg

And this one taken, taken last week, of him using the stretcher of the dining table as a pillow.

20130930_083125.jpg

Oh he is so handsome! He is such the precious cat! Now I can see of him as I pray for you and him.

He has so much of personality. Thank you so very much!

With love,
~Cat

Thank you Cat. I think he's a wonderful guy.

Stirling and I are wearing ratty old t-shirts. They are going with Shreddy to the animal hospital. It was the vet tech who suggested it. It will give him something soft with smells of home. Ratty t-shirts, so they can be thrown away when they are all contaminated with radioactivity.

Stirling and I are wearing ratty old t-shirts. They are going with Shreddy to the animal hospital. It was the vet tech who suggested it. It will give him something soft with smells of home. Ratty t-shirts, so they can be thrown away when they are all contaminated with radioactivity.

That's a good idea Taxlady! You are good fur baby parents. Get well soon Shreddy!

That's a good idea Taxlady! You are good fur baby parents. Get well soon Shreddy!

Yes, yes! Somebunny is most exactly right! God bless you, Taxlady. I am so happy of this! Poor little Shreddy will be needing your smells and these things which will make him know he will come home.

I know that I had made jokes of this about Shreddy but in my heart I do not laugh. I pray for all of you, and I pray he will be healed. That is most important of this.

With love,
~Cat

Yes, very good idea. Latté has a blanket that I have to sleep in at least once after I wash it so she will sleep on it.

I have lived with other cats who really liked dirty laundry. Would sniff it up and snuggle down into it and go to sleep.

Yes, very good idea. Latté has a blanket that I have to sleep in at least once after I wash it so she will sleep on it.

I have two blankets of this! I sleep under one when Misty and Kali are sleeping on the other one and I do a switch of them.

It is a good thing I have a large bed, for I have to share this with them and with Azia!

Your friend,
~Cat

I have lived with other cats who really liked dirty laundry. Would sniff it up and snuggle down into it and go to sleep.

My cats I left behind to Mamma and Papa do this too! It is very funny!

Your friend,
~Cat

Back
Top Bottom