Pets

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Uckkkkkkkkkkkk!!! I was to spend a night with a friend when I was 10 years old. In the middle of the night, I became homesick and packed my sack and walked home. I walked into my parents' bedroom to let them know I was at home.

They were very certainly not sleeping in their bed. :sick:

With love,
~Cat

:LOL: Oh no Cat !!!

Some things simply can NOT be unseen.
:mellow:

I still wonder if it's something with her mouth or teeth.

Several years ago we had a similar situation with one of our dogs. Turned out she had a piece of a chew bone wedged between her front teeth. The vet didn't find it, the neighbor kid did when he was looking in her mouth. We got a pair of tweezers, pulled it out and she wanted to eat anything and everything.

It's so awful when our furry kids aren't well - if only they could tell us where it hurts.

Thanks. Yes, dried corn husks. But as dogs eat grass to calm a sick stomach and make them puke, we think she did this to self-medicate.

So she will get boiled leg quarters. And of course, white rice is what's rec’d, all I have is brown rice. Wish I'd looked at the recipes before DH returned from the grocer :LOL:
Well that was what I figured about the corn husks. I was thinking more along the lines of a sock.

And what the heck does "rec’d" mean.

Last edited:
And what the heck does "rec’d" mean.

Recommended.

And Mrs.LMB, that's what I'm still wondering. We took a flashlight and looked in Beagle's mouth this morning, of course, she wasn't very cooperative, but I didn't see anything.

Last edited:
Thanks Addie. He has to be at 10 or less or maybe it's less than 10.

When I asked, the vet tech said that no, he wasn't showing any signs of developing any super powers. :LOL:

:angel:

It's 'cuz you haven't bought him a cape...:wacko:

Recommended.

And Mrs.LMB, that's what I'm still wondering. We took a flashlight and looked in Beagle's mouth this morning, of course, she wasn't very cooperative, but I didn't see anything.

I hope Beagle is feeling better soon...:wub:

Just got another call from the animal hospital. Shreddy is doing fine, eating well and all that stuff. His radioactivity readings were at 12 microsieverts this morning and a little less than 12 a few minutes ago. They will check again tomorrow morning and give me a call. I might be able to bring him home tomorrow.
:clap: I do hope Shreddy is a "10" or less tomorrow. The weather is getting colder and you need your furry cuddle blanket back.

...Beagle is now on generic Prilosec for 5 days, vet is suspecting an ulcer. He also recommends a bland diet of boiled chicken and rice........she's much perkier than before. I still wonder if it's something with her mouth or teeth.
So glad for you that Beagle seems to be a little better. Then again, it's a little disconcerting to think that you might be giving her ulcers. :whistling Anyway, hope she's all better really soon.

Just got another call from the animal hospital. Shreddy is doing fine, eating well and all that stuff. His radioactivity readings were at 12 microsieverts this morning and a little less than 12 a few minutes ago. They will check again tomorrow morning and give me a call. I might be able to bring him home tomorrow.

Oh this is very good! I am happy of this!

I am checking the NASA website to see if there is a glowing mushroom cloud near to you.

With love,
~Cat

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom