Pets

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Mr beasty and his best friend Bella... They are inseperable... And hes about 60 lbs heavier now... Really big for a boxer... But the biggest baby i have ever seen..

Attachments

• ForumRunner_20130122_213110.jpg
    ForumRunner_20130122_213110.jpg
    19.2 KB · Views: 145
Mr beasty and his best friend Bella... They are inseperable... And hes about 60 lbs heavier now... Really big for a boxer... But the biggest baby i have ever seen..

Awwww....just want a big Beast hug too!

Last edited:
This is when he was a year old... He thinks he is a lap dog...

Attachments

• IMAG1088.jpg
    IMAG1088.jpg
    11.6 KB · Views: 128
A friend of mine lived on a farm and was given a colt as a birthday present. They told him not to let the colt sit on his lap...

:LOL:

One of the therapy puppies came running into the office today, got away from his dad. He nabbed a chewy out of the dogbed and laid down to chew. Took hid dad almost ten minutes to figure out where he ran off to. The puppies learn so fast where my office is...LOL! I had chicken jerky treats for them today.

Can we take a moment to wish a most amazing rescued Saint Bernard safe travels on her way to Rainbow Bridge? My very, very best, bestest BFFs adopted her as the last rescued Saint they would help (they were involved in Saint rescue for over 20 years). If they hadn't, she would have been euthanized in the shelter. They gave her a spot to hang her leash and unbelievable unconditional love for just shy of 8 years (Feb 4 would have been 8 years). (I'd like them to adopt me--her dad made her homemade dog cookies and "dog" food, he walked her, groomed her, cuddled her and loved her best). She was diagnosed with Addison's disease in 2010. Her monthly medical costs were more than $300 since then. Today she died in the arms of the person who loved her best. She will be sadly missed. Please say "thank you" to D&J for loving her and soldiering on when they could have said "$300/month--no way!". Safe travels, A-BAY, and give kisses and hugs to all who knew you here and are waiting for you. Until we meet again, we loved you best (and miss each and every one of you each moment of each day).

Last edited:
So glad she had such a great 8 years, CW. What wonderful folks, to love her and care for her.

Back
Top Bottom