Pets

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Thanks guys. Beagle ate her regular food, but not all at once. She just ate a bit for breakfast, but when I checked on her at lunch, she had finished the rest. She didn't want her evening meal, but I put some cottage cheese in and she ate some of that. The vet did call to check on her, she's perkier, but not out of the woods yet.

Poor Beagle's tummy probably shrunk from not eating so much! Is the food she eats at least staying down? That would be a good sign. Just so long as your updates are of her improving we can all feel a little bit better along with you and Beagle.

Taxlady, how is Shreddy? Is he all right? What is happening of him?

With love,
~Cat
Thank you for asking Cat.

He seems alright. He is being very fussy about food, and then yells for more.

Yesterday we bought him a cat tree/condo and a hammock. I thought he would love this. He has sniffed it, but hasn't gone in or on it yet. :wacko:

20131015_001600.jpg

I've checked. He doesn't glow in the dark and neither does his poo or pee. :LOL:

Poor Beagle's tummy probably shrunk from not eating so much! Is the food she eats at least staying down? That would be a good sign. Just so long as your updates are of her improving we can all feel a little bit better along with you and Beagle.

Thanks CG. Beagle stretched out her breakfast, but when I fed her after work, she ate it all, and it stayed down! Yay!

Thank you for asking Cat.

He seems alright. He is being very fussy about food, and then yells for more.

Yesterday we bought him a cat tree/condo and a hammock. I thought he would love this. He has sniffed it, but hasn't gone in or on it yet. :wacko:

20131015_001600.jpg

I've checked. He doesn't glow in the dark and neither does his poo or pee. :LOL:

Your cat is no fun, Taxlady. I have been checking NASA and there was nothing glowing there.

I did not receive my 15 minutes of fame, and now I do not know where to find that.

Shreddy perhaps is still feeling uckkky from the medicine. I am so glad he is all right! I was worried of him.

With love,
~Cat

Taxlady, put an unwashed towel (hand or bath) that you have used in the hidey hole. Once he gets used to the hiding place, put the towel on each level. Make sure it's a towel you don't mind losing.

Dawg! That is good news. I hope beagle continues on this trend. No more corn husks for Beagle!!!

Dawg! That is good news. I hope beagle continues on this trend. No more corn husks for Beagle!!!

Thanks PF! She's hounding me for more food. When we first got her from the pound, she ate one of my brand-new bras and chewed through a pair of Keen laces. Thought she was over the chewing stage, she's middle-aged fer Pete's sake....

Last edited:
Indeed...

I suspect she had started with a tummy ache, and dogs chew whatever plant material available to make themselves vomit. Then she got into 20 year old Indian corn husks.

Last edited:
Thanks PF! She's hounding me for more food. When we first got her from the pound, she ate one of my brand-new bras and chewed through a pair of Keen laces. Thought she was over the chewing stage, she's middle-aged fer Pete's sake....

Maybe she thought of that the bra was more tasty than your underwear. If that is the case, perhaps you need to see a doctor. :LOL:

I am joking!

With love,
~Cat

Taxlady, put an unwashed towel (hand or bath) that you have used in the hidey hole. Once he gets used to the hiding place, put the towel on each level. Make sure it's a towel you don't mind losing...
I like that idea. A friend suggested rubbing it with something with Shreddy scent.

*sniff sniff* "Hey... did I get drunk and climb this thing last night?"
:LOL:

I like that idea. A friend suggested rubbing it with something with Shreddy scent.

*sniff sniff* "Hey... did I get drunk and climb this thing last night?"
:LOL:

I lost a towel, Latté kept dragging it back into the tower hideyhole:LOL: I let her keep it.

Beagle and I so appreciate all the support! I think she's back to normal, ate both her breakfast and dinner, as well as her "cookie", and begged for more. I am so relieved!

Back
Top Bottom