Pets

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Thank you Dawg, I am praying that all goes well with your sweet Beagle. Those furry little guys are so special to us. Our cocker has been gone now for 8 years, but we loved him so much, we haven't even been able to consider getting another pet. Please keep sharing with us, we are here for you. {{{{{{Beagle, Dawg and Mr. Dawg}}}

I am sorry, Dawgluver. Please return to another examination from the vet.

I am thinking and praying for Beagle and you.

With love,
~Cat

Sorry to hear you still don't have an answer for Beagle's problems Dawg. Hope you hit on something soon that helps and that your regular vet gets you better answers.

I thought I was the only one who thought as if this means urinary tract infection.

It seems to be I was wrong. Ha!

With love,
~Cat

Shrek thinks it's funny, too...but only after I explained it to him.:LOL:

Love you!
P.Fiona

Thanks to all for the well-wishes and positive energy for Beagle! What a wonderful, caring bunch here! She actually ate this morning, some kibble soaked in beef broth and some white rice, along with her pills rolled in peanut butter. We're so hopeful that she's recovering.

No clue, it's been over a week. My thought was all the dried corn husks she ate did something. I don't know if dogs can get the flu.

Thanks to all for the well-wishes and positive energy for Beagle! What a wonderful, caring bunch here! She actually ate this morning, some kibble soaked in beef broth and some white rice, along with her pills rolled in peanut butter. We're so hopeful that she's recovering.

:clap: Yay !!!

This is great news ... wtg Beagle !!!

Hoping it continues. So she seems to like peanut butter ... I'd go on and give her a spoonful every now and then.

Keep up the good work Mom ... Beagle appreciates it :)

Is Beagle still doing well today?

With love,
~Cat

Yes. Caring minds want to know. How is Beagle doing? I am with you thinking it was the corn husks. I don't think God meant for that to be doggie food. Too much roughage for his system to digest. :angel:

Thanks guys. Beagle ate her regular food, but not all at once. She just ate a bit for breakfast, but when I checked on her at lunch, she had finished the rest. She didn't want her evening meal, but I put some cottage cheese in and she ate some of that. The vet did call to check on her, she's perkier, but not out of the woods yet.

Oh I see. I am keeping Beagle in my prayers. I do hope she will become well!

With love,
~Cat

Thanks guys. Beagle ate her regular food, but not all at once. She just ate a bit for breakfast, but when I checked on her at lunch, she had finished the rest. She didn't want her evening meal, but I put some cottage cheese in and she ate some of that. The vet did call to check on her, she's perkier, but not out of the woods yet.

It's good to hear there seems to be some progress. Fingers still crossed for further improvements !

I'm starting to think Cat needs a hobby :LOL:

I have a hobby. It is of taking photos. Now I shall find of where you live, and start again with you with the photos. :LOL:

I have another hobby, but it is of explosives and I am not allowed to speak of this.

If there is any one who would believe me, the Black Sea is for sale if you wish to put a bid of it.

With love,
~Cat

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom