Pets- let's hear it

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

luvs

Master Chef
we haven't posted latey too much 'bout our fuzzy babies. let's hear bout or/see pics of your pets!!!!!

my kitty/baby is tigs. he's a stripey roly-poley kitty with beautiful fur, shiny & healthy. he weighs too much, he's very stocky. he's very loved.
tig was away cause my landlord refused pets & i NEEDED my place NOW, so he had to go with my parents fer a year. then she sorta approved & my mum & dad were sooooooo upset with me when i brought him to me. i understood, 'cept they've got 4 cats of thier own ellie, (an angelic, arthritic love of my life), callie, (a replica of my charlotte, brown swirls of fur, & very cute), 'po, who is a perpetual, ornery, meow-ey kitten, we love him regardless, & esther, who is an insane feline, she COPIES the others to the point nobody would understand so we've thrown in the towel trying to explain the esther to others!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Charlotte passed away due to a reaction to an injection. :( :(
she was my baby & tigs' bestest pal. beautiful kitty. rest her feline soul.

i also own a phishtank with actual plants & golden barbs & tetras & stuff. very pretty tank. it is so relaxing to watch, & tigs is discovering them.
0405072139a.jpg
0405072139.jpg

Well I'm afraid I haven't been keeping up on my pet portraits, but I'll give you what I got. First is a remix of the kitties. In order of appearance is:
Kelly
Vixen
Radar
Callie
Gizmo
Sherman

My son and his best girl Peanut, she will be 8 in may.
img_808618_1_f4dce8aabc02adc650c031611f1778cb.jpg

We have two cats and a dog. My pix are on the other computer (kids on that one) so I'll upload photos later.

Toonces is 17 and diabetic. She is a Maine Coon cat with some serious 'tude! The dog is scared of her. She doesn't have much use for anyone but Ken, and in a pinch the girls and I will do.

Tuxedo is 17 too and I'm pretty sure you can guess what he looks like. He is boss cat in our house and he owns me. He is the ambassador in our house. If you come in hating cats, Tux can change your mind. He is every inch the elegant gentleman, and not just in looks.

Murray is our Golden Retriever and he is 95lbs of puppy. He will be 2 in May. He is a great big golden ball of love and if you ever watched the movie "over the hedge" Murray is just like the Rottweiler who says "PLAY???" He loves to play...all day long!

We still miss our Abby girl (golden too) who died a couple of years ago. Gone but not forgotten.

Aspen, Cricket stalking Aspen, and the notorious Eby

Attachments

• Picture 091.jpg
    Picture 091.jpg
    54.2 KB · Views: 166
  • Picture 008.jpg
    Picture 008.jpg
    56.3 KB · Views: 159
  • eby.jpg
    eby.jpg
    119.1 KB · Views: 163
I have the best cat I have ever owned...Bridget Wonderfully affectionate, but not every second. Plays fetch--her idea. She brings the ball back and drops it for you to toss again!
She only will eat regular cat food..hates the high end stuff, doesn't really even like people food. She goes to bed at 10pm and gets up a 7am.. weird I know, but that's her...

We recently inherited a great cat. At first I thought we were getting a kitty. Come to find out she is somewhere around 9 yrs old. The previous owners left her in the barn when they moved, 4 months later decided to go back and see how she was. Didn't want to do a litter box, so we got her. She was skin and bones, but now with steady food, is looking healthy. She migrated from sleeping on the carpet, to a blanket on the couch, to a blanket on the foot of the bed, to anywhere she wants on the bed. :cool:

Here is our new baby, Diego. He is a Mexican street dog, and don't you think he is handsome? He is about two months old and growing fast.

Attachments

• MARCH 20 2009 004.jpg
    MARCH 20 2009 004.jpg
    43 KB · Views: 153
Back
Top Bottom