"Discover Cooking, Discuss Life."

Go Back   Discuss Cooking - Cooking Forums > The Back Porch > Off Topic Discussions

Old 03-31-2009, 04:55 PM   #1
Master Chef

Pets- let's hear it

we haven't posted latey too much 'bout our fuzzy babies. let's hear bout or/see pics of your pets!!!!!

my kitty/baby is tigs. he's a stripey roly-poley kitty with beautiful fur, shiny & healthy. he weighs too much, he's very stocky. he's very loved.
tig was away cause my landlord refused pets & i NEEDED my place NOW, so he had to go with my parents fer a year. then she sorta approved & my mum & dad were sooooooo upset with me when i brought him to me. i understood, 'cept they've got 4 cats of thier own ellie, (an angelic, arthritic love of my life), callie, (a replica of my charlotte, brown swirls of fur, & very cute), 'po, who is a perpetual, ornery, meow-ey kitten, we love him regardless, & esther, who is an insane feline, she COPIES the others to the point nobody would understand so we've thrown in the towel trying to explain the esther to others!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Charlotte passed away due to a reaction to an injection. :( :(
she was my baby & tigs' bestest pal. beautiful kitty. rest her feline soul.

i also own a phishtank with actual plants & golden barbs & tetras & stuff. very pretty tank. it is so relaxing to watch, & tigs is discovering them.

Old 03-31-2009, 06:10 PM   #2
Master Chef

Well I'm afraid I haven't been keeping up on my pet portraits, but I'll give you what I got. First is a remix of the kitties. In order of appearance is:
Kelly
Vixen
Radar
Callie
Gizmo
Sherman

My son and his best girl Peanut, she will be 8 in may.

Old 03-31-2009, 07:10 PM   #3
Head Chef

The Wheedle (aka Bogey), as a puppy:

The Wheedle now:

Old 03-31-2009, 07:58 PM   #4
Master Chef

this is charlotte and tigger http://s252.photobucket.com/albums/hh35/jackweet/?action=view&current=tigger.jpg http://s252.photobucket.com/albums/hh35/jackweet/?action=view&current=charlotte.jpg
Old 03-31-2009, 08:05 PM   #5
Everymom

We have two cats and a dog. My pix are on the other computer (kids on that one) so I'll upload photos later.

Toonces is 17 and diabetic. She is a Maine Coon cat with some serious 'tude! The dog is scared of her. She doesn't have much use for anyone but Ken, and in a pinch the girls and I will do.

Tuxedo is 17 too and I'm pretty sure you can guess what he looks like. He is boss cat in our house and he owns me. He is the ambassador in our house. If you come in hating cats, Tux can change your mind. He is every inch the elegant gentleman, and not just in looks.

Murray is our Golden Retriever and he is 95lbs of puppy. He will be 2 in May. He is a great big golden ball of love and if you ever watched the movie "over the hedge" Murray is just like the Rottweiler who says "PLAY???" He loves to play...all day long!

We still miss our Abby girl (golden too) who died a couple of years ago. Gone but not forgotten.
Old 03-31-2009, 08:34 PM   #6
Sous Chef

Aspen, Cricket stalking Aspen, and the notorious Eby
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Picture 091.jpg
Views:	95
Size:	54.2 KB
ID:	7059   Click image for larger version

Name:	Picture 008.jpg
Views:	85
Size:	56.3 KB
ID:	7060  

Click image for larger version

Name:	eby.jpg
Views:	91
Size:	119.1 KB
ID:	7061  
Old 03-31-2009, 08:46 PM   #7
Senior Cook

Poots - King of the Castle

Old 03-31-2009, 08:49 PM   #8
Master Chef

Mine are on my profile page in my babies album,lol
Old 03-31-2009, 08:52 PM   #9
Head Chef

I have the best cat I have ever owned...Bridget Wonderfully affectionate, but not every second. Plays fetch--her idea. She brings the ball back and drops it for you to toss again!
She only will eat regular cat food..hates the high end stuff, doesn't really even like people food. She goes to bed at 10pm and gets up a 7am.. weird I know, but that's her...
Old 03-31-2009, 09:09 PM   #10
Senior Cook

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeff G. View Post
She only will eat regular cat food..hates the high end stuff...
I have a "high end only" eater, and Fancy Feast is NOT cheap! Oh......to go back and never give him wet food.