Petty Vents

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Why is it the weekend days never last as long as the work days? Where did today go?
I hate this time of day on Sunday. Makes me want to cry, the babies each gave me a kiss and I love you Ma. which meakes it worse. I have already started to dred my 3 hours in dialysis tomorrow. Yuk where did the weekend go?
kades

They are the ones I save for Sunday...:angel:

Holey are they? ;)

And vitauta, I am now going to start a venting thread about folks who don't like my thread titles! :angel:

Seriously though, that other thread was intended to be for petty crap, but as I said, many of us have bigger fish to fry. Not to mention, its getting a bit unwieldy as its in the thousands of posts now. Strangely my Celebrations thread and Venting on a Happy Note by Z didn't take off. What does THAT say about us? :huh:

Thanks for letting me air my volleyball vent. She had fun playing, but she didn't win the tourney. After the drama of the morning, I can't say I'm surprised.

Holey are they? ;)

And vitauta, I am now going to start a venting thread about folks who don't like my thread titles! :angel:

Seriously though, that other thread was intended to be for petty crap, but as I said, many of us have bigger fish to fry. Not to mention, its getting a bit unwieldy as its in the thousands of posts now. Strangely my Celebrations thread and Venting on a Happy Note by Z didn't take off. What does THAT say about us? :huh:

Thanks for letting me air my volleyball vent. She had fun playing, but she didn't win the tourney. After the drama of the morning, I can't say I'm surprised.
It says simply we all love you Alix. You're special to all of us.
cj

Holey are they? ;)

You got it!

Like Panty Vents?

It means we know where to go to vent about anything...

But, what did everyone have for breakfast???

kadesma said:
Sit him down and with the promise of a wonderful dinner that you have let the smells waft through the house tell him how you feel. He loves you and needs a head up. That's what you need to do. Keeping quiet is not going to help and will end up with you growing angrier til an all out fight ensues. Tell him now,
Kades

Thanks for the good advice, but I have asked him multiple times to keep that sort of thing to himself. And this time I told him I like seeing it even less than I like talking about it. He is usually pretty good at respecting that I have no interest in that topic, but he just couldn't keep this one to himself for some reason..

I was hoping for more panty vents!

+1 :ohmy:

And it's monday.
And they just told me that the tables at the wedding dinner I had to go next weekend are rectangular dining tables, not round one.
I hate rectangular dining tables full of people I never met before. I always need to drink too much to become properly sociable.

I should be sleeping. I have been up since six o'clock p.m. yesterday. The problem is that during the night I managed to drink 2.5 pots of coffee. I am now wired. I have cleaned the kitchen, polished the counters, vacuumed the main room, changed all the bags in the trash baskets, cleaned the bathroom and several other chores. I am tired and I have laid down and tried to sleep. Not happening. So I will continue to clean until I crash. And then nothing will be able to wake me. Why do I do these things to myself? I don't need an enemy. I am my own enemy. Stupid, stupid me! :angel:

Addie, I've become convinced in my years that most of us are our own worst enemy, we don't need others! Left to ourselves, we'll self-destruct if we don't take care!!

I should be sleeping. I have been up since six o'clock p.m. yesterday. The problem is that during the night I managed to drink 2.5 pots of coffee. I am now wired. I have cleaned the kitchen, polished the counters, vacuumed the main room, changed all the bags in the trash baskets, cleaned the bathroom and several other chores. I am tired and I have laid down and tried to sleep. Not happening. So I will continue to clean until I crash. And then nothing will be able to wake me. Why do I do these things to myself? I don't need an enemy. I am my own enemy. Stupid, stupid me! :angel:

Wow, you have been busy..want to come and clean my house next :LOL:

Seriously though Addie, it is a shame you cant sleep, maybe try some decaf coffee :)

Wow, you have been busy..want to come and clean my house next :LOL:

Seriously though Addie, it is a shame you cant sleep, maybe try some decaf coffee :)

I am on my way. Put the coffee pot on. Up all night last night also. I have my days and nights mixed up. But then I am not planning on going anywhere, so it doesn't really matter. :angel:

I know there are other people's vents here that I need to acknowledge and reply too but first I need to get mine out.

I am on day 11 of a migraine and I am not in a happy place. I have made sure I have stayed away from my triggers, the medications and dyes I had for the heart tests will be out of my system by now and I am using heating pads, warm cloths on my forehead, breathing techniques, lots of naps, staying out of the heat outside, removing stressors - everything I can think of that has ever worked in the past.

I have a ton of stuff to do and to be very honest I am really tired of health problems. My life is finally settling down into something I like and I don't want to have to deal with my health.

It actually isn't a migraine at the moment, but is still a very severe pounding headache and I feel it wanting to upgrade. :mad:

There, that's better. Thanks for listening.

I know I'm several days late, but I wanted to thank everyone for your comments and stories after my post last week. I got some good laughs reading them. :)
Laurie, I hope your head feels better soon!

I know there are other people's vents here that I need to acknowledge and reply too but first I need to get mine out.

I am on day 11 of a migraine and I am not in a happy place. I have made sure I have stayed away from my triggers, the medications and dyes I had for the heart tests will be out of my system by now and I am using heating pads, warm cloths on my forehead, breathing techniques, lots of naps, staying out of the heat outside, removing stressors - everything I can think of that has ever worked in the past.

I have a ton of stuff to do and to be very honest I am really tired of health problems. My life is finally settling down into something I like and I don't want to have to deal with my health.

It actually isn't a migraine at the moment, but is still a very severe pounding headache and I feel it wanting to upgrade. :mad:

There, that's better. Thanks for listening.
Laurie sweetiee, have you tried a cold rag soaked in vinegar, I understand that helps sometimes. I know what help me with the worst migrane of my life but I'd rather not say here as many would roll their eyes about it. so I'll Pm you now.
ma

Back
Top Bottom