Petty Vents

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Tomorrow morning it's HOT CHOCOLATE for me! w/cream & Ooppss... I'm all out of marshmallows :mad: I don't care. I'm having it without them :yum:
Don't you just hate it when you're all out of marshmallows to go in you hot chocolate w/cream?

It is certainly upsetting!! I have just discovered that I also lack marshmallows. Wish I'd known that when I was town earlier today.

I have marshmallows and you are all welcome to them. Hubby picked them up at the store. They are about the size of a baseball .. omg .. I've never seen them so big.

Men !!! They still think bigger is better !!!

If I were to use them in hot chocolate they wouldn't fit in the mug :(

I have marshmallows and you are all welcome to them. Hubby picked them up at the store. They are about the size of a baseball .. omg .. I've never seen them so big.

How about putting those GIANT marshmallow in the food processor?
HeeHeeeehehehehe. What is the definition of: stickygummymess....
Let hubby clean it) :LOL: :ROFLMAO:

I get so angry when I have to see my friends live a deprived life. Like having hot chocolate without their precious marshmallows. Life is just not fair. :angel:

Problem solved: Cram one of those babies into a mug, carve out the centre & then pour hot chocolate into the hallowed out marshmallow. ;)

:ROFLMAO::LOL: You all are way too funny.

I'm not kiddin' about these marshmallows. They are called campfire size and they are humongous !!

One will probably do for 4 cups of hot cocoa ... good thing my dogs like marshmallows !!

Now ... if only I had some milk .. I hate when I want something really bad - like hot chocolate - and I am out of milk :(

I may have been a little *too* honest in my individual evaluation of a group project I did lol... The last question was "Did the group process have a positive effect on your learning?" I answered: "No, I hate group work, and the reason I worked so hard to get 100% on every assignment until now was because I knew it was coming up and didn't want to stress about it." No taking it back now- hopefully he appreciates my candor ha ha...

I don't count but I like your answer. I feel the same way, hate being held up or back by what others contribute. I am not a team player when it comes to my grades or my job.

I don't count but I like your answer. I feel the same way, hate being held up or back by what others contribute. I am not a team player when it comes to my grades or my job.

Me either. I did 90% of the legwork for the whole project and my group members still waited til 10:00 the night before to send me their portions of the speech (even though I wrote out a formal outline with all the info they needed). They also read off sheets of printer paper instead of using note cards. It's a college level class and I didn't really think I needed to tell them that would not be acceptable. I'm guessing we probably got a B. Maybe a C at the absolute worst, and I could get 65% and still easily get an A in the class. So no stress lol

Last edited:
Okay, my turm. I hate when I get the most ungodly stomach cramp and it turns out to be the tiniest of gas bubbles. At least make it worth my while for making the trip to the outhouse and not waste toilet paper. Geesh! :angel:

Thanks, guys. It's finally a little better today. I went to the doctor yesterday and she warned me about making sure I move the arm so I don't get frozen shoulder. DH had that and ended up having surgery. Don't want that to happen. We put on an ice pack on it every 10 minutes for about an hour after it first happened. Nothing since then but it is getting better.

Now doing some online shopping for DH and hope to get some baking done today.

Back
Top Bottom